CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lily Allen

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest DingTheRioja
On 17/01/2017 at 8:09 PM, The Beast said:

Yes, there is another recent nom about her fuckwittery at Calais. Having said that, I couldn't find it on the search here, but had to use google instead. This lady, without any discernible talent, deserves as many noms as a cunt like Tony Blair.

Not quite, she deserves one less nom than Blair, at least she has a cunt unlike Blair who is a cunt.

On 17/01/2017 at 8:59 PM, Lady Penelope said:

That's a perfectly reasonable thing to do outside any pub in Stroud.

Don't you mean inside?

• 4 months later...
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What she up to this time?:unsure:

Poking her educationally sub-normal beak into the Grenfell tower incident and making a cunt of herself again. Katy Brand had her off to a tee when she caricatured her on her sketch show, "Hi, I'm Lily Allen and I'm going to be a paramedic today, I bet I'll be brilliant at it".

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Poking her educationally sub-normal beak into the Grenfell tower incident and making a cunt of herself again. Katy Brand had her off to a tee when she caricatured her on her sketch show, "Hi, I'm Lily Allen and I'm going to be a paramedic today, I bet I'll be brilliant at it".

Classic case of white guilt, that one. Thinks because she grew up with a rich daddy, in a big house, shitting privilege that we're all the same. I guess it leaves you with plenty of energy to act superior when you've never had a job that doesn't include a nice cozy trailer to lounge about in backstage.

35 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Fucking hell. The people in the comments of this link all need to be fucking shot, and that's from a CC member.

How can people honestly be taking this silly little skank seriously? One celeb screams cover up and the fucking sheep follow. I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the fact that human remains would literally melt into the fucking carpet at such temperatures, making identifying the difference between a burned corpse and a burned  sofa rather difficult whilst trying to traverse a burned out, extremely unstable structure that's fully open to the elements.

No it's almost certainly a cover up. Lily said so.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell. The people in the comments of this link all need to be fucking shot, and that's from a CC member.

How can people honestly be taking this silly little skank seriously? One celeb screams cover up and the fucking sheep follow. I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the fact that human remains would literally melt into the fucking carpet at such temperatures, making identifying the difference between a burned corpse and a burned  sofa rather difficult whilst trying to traverse a burned out, extremely unstable structure that's fully open to the elements.

No it's almost certainly a cover up. Lily said so.

Perhaps she will invite those made homeless to come and live in her house, along with the hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers and refugees that she wants our borders opened to... probably not I suspect. She's everything that's wrong with the world. Get her with the Proton RK! And mount her fucking head on the bonnet.

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Perhaps she will invite those made homeless to come and live in her house, along with the hundreds of thousands of asylum seekers and refugees that she wants our borders opened to... probably not I suspect. She's everything that's wrong with the world. Get her with the Proton RK! And mount her fucking head on the bonnet.

She'd make a fine trophy. I'd put her between Ant and Dec to ensure that they would never be alongside their loved one in death. That would make a fucking metal picture, actually...

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 6:03 PM, Wolfie said:

She's been abusing my eardrums repeatedly and for many years, and I is black and so I feel twice as biased.  The fucking hypocrite. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

There were immigrants in that block. If they were all British and working I doubt she would of switched the TV on. 

Some MOBO award winning nobody (obviously a fire expert in their spare time between winning racist prizes) said the people died because they were poor. Yes, that will be the reason as they couldn't buy their way out. 

Guest 'eavensabove

She wants to be rich and take all our money

But she can’t even sing and she aint even funny

She thinks about diamonds and packing the plastic

But her and her Dad a cunt pair of Spastics.

I don’t care about her shit any-more

All I know is that she’s a cock-sucking whore, a-whore-ore

When you think of her it all ‘comes clear

She’s nothing no more to any cunt I fear.

She’s sold herself short to The Sun & The Mirror

She’s made Cunts Corner so she’s on to a winner

Now, I am no saint, I’m a professional sinner

And so I’d still fuck the bitch and then eat her for dinner

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fuck off with your stupid lyrics. 

30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She'd make a fine trophy. I'd put her between Ant and Dec to ensure that they would never be alongside their loved one in death. That would make a fucking metal picture, actually...

Make that Dec and Ant ... that won't half confuse millions of dumbfucks.

2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

While it's commonplace to see privileged windbags challenging the mainstream media, I don't think she cares for the tower block victims any more than the rest of us. The best way for Allen to rid herself of the self-created, pro-immigration stigma vis-à-vis the Calais Jungle is to demonstrate she also cares about children in Britain – while digging a newfangled career for herself as a philanthropist. It can't harm potential record sales.   

She's too egotistic to realise millions see through her, and, while she may have some way to go before reaching the highest echelons of extreme cuntishness of her faux-cockey father, she's well on the way.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I may have to look for another site soon, as I can see this fucker going the way of 'Don't start me off'. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I may have to look for another site soon, as I can see this fucker going the way of 'Don't start me off'. 

There is only one way that this site is going, though I struggle to know what it is without satnav.  

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While it's commonplace to see privileged windbags challenging the mainstream media, I don't think she cares for the tower block victims any more than the rest of us. The best way for Allen to rid herself of the self-created, pro-immigration stigma vis-à-vis the Calais Jungle is to demonstrate she also cares about children in Britain – while digging a newfangled career for herself as a philanthropist. It can't harm potential record sales.   

She's too egotistic to realise millions see through her, and, while she may have some way to go before reaching the highest echelons of extreme cuntishness of her faux-cockey father, she's well on the way.

"Hi, I'm Lily Allen, I'm going to be the government today, I bet I'll be brilliant at it".

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You could always try The Mocking Shop, there's some wanker called Properkhunt on there, and some cunt who always confuses your and you're

• Like 1