CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When the punishment does not fit the crime

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Many police forces and councils now do this the problem is so large. I'm sure it generates a lot of funding at over a grand a fine but the idea is to stop scum bags doing in the first place. In most instances it's only a few miles from the tip where their crap can be recycled. Is fly tipping Ireland's national sport what with all your dirty gypsies?  

What is causing a problem in Torbay is that there is no public landfill site in the borough. People here used to use the one at Newton Abbot but since the split in the council areas only people from Teignbridge are allowed to use that site.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Many police forces and councils now do this the problem is so large. I'm sure it generates a lot of funding at over a grand a fine but the idea is to stop scum bags doing in the first place. In most instances it's only a few miles from the tip where their crap can be recycled. Is fly tipping Ireland's national sport what with all your dirty gypsies?  

The gyppos get more off the UK than in Ireland. .ethnic minority and all that 

Panzerknacker 

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Wasn't half cock the safety position before putting powder n shot down the pipe?

Panzerknacker 

Yes. But a matter of preference, safer to load powder, wadding and ball before priming the pan and cocking the flint striker. Misfires led to the expression 'flash in the pan. All a fucking rigmarole before the invention of the percussion cap, and later the self contained metallic cartridge. Some jarred flintlocks with ready primed pans were known to shoot the ramrod out of the barrel.

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 19/10/2017 at 1:56 PM, Jiggerycock said:

....and for those cunts that walk on the cracks in the pavement!

Fuck it, let's stick them up in khazis too and catch those malevolent trolls that hang toilet rolls with the paper hanging down the back rather than the front of the roll. Machine-gunning is too good for those fuckers.

That toilet paper thing fucking turns my spit. Utter fucking cunts.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. But a matter of preference, safer to load powder, wadding and ball before priming the pan and cocking the flint striker. Misfires led to the expression 'flash in the pan. All a fucking rigmarole before the invention of the percussion cap, and later the self contained metallic cartridge. Some jarred flintlocks with ready primed pans were known to shoot the ramrod out of the barrel.

If I remember me ritchard Sharpe it went bite.. pour..spit. .ram. .sort of describes apes life really 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/19/2017 at 10:07 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

I think we can draw a distinction between mundane things that piss us off, bog roll cunts as you suggest, and wankers who are to lazy and selfish to take their broken telly to the tip where it will be recycled and made into new tellys or sex toys etc. 

As someone who loves to spend lots of time in the countryside I'm sickened by the amount of crap that's dumped on the side of the road as most decent folk are. Every gateway or pull in even in the middle of nowhere has its obligatory collection of pasty wrappers, red bull and special brew cans, McDonalds rubbish etc. 

Catch these cunts, fine them a couple of grand and make them spend every Sunday for a year going out and cleaning up more shit. Shame these cunts so it's common knowledge that this is unacceptable in a civilised society and if you're caught you're for it.

I'd personally have them shot but others might disagree 

Shoot them, as well!  

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Gotta throw a 'like' right back at this.

I'm prepared to declare a Jihad on those 'back-hanging' motherfuckers and will wield the machete gladly

I don't get the logic of hanging the paper so it is hard to reach and resting against a potentially damp wall. I want to break their stupid fingers and smash their wrists.