CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MARTIAL ARTS AND THE CUNTS WHO DO IT

ratcum

Guest judgetwi

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt Herr Oberst. I can’t read the writing on the box and I can’t see a yellow star so i’m going to assume that this is an “Okie” child as that was my first impression.

However, either way, how does this photo reflect martial artists? Is this just another of your recent pathetic attempts to be “wacky” , like some sad fuck on Comic Relief Day or what?

Explain yourself you Nazi cocksucker!

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It might be a "Peaky Blinders" reference. Ratty strikes me as the sort of cunt who'd watch that kind of shit.

If so, and with that many razor blades around, that baby almost certainly has no foreskin.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

What about Marshall Tito and Field Marshal tractors?

Not forgetting Anthony Martial. I saw a shop advertising "martial aids" I was 95% sure it was a typo as the windows were blacked out and an over 18 only sign was on the door.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's Chaz out of Chaz and Dave. "Oh maybe it's becooos I'm a laaaaaandanaaahn that oi laaave laaaaaaaandaaaàahn  taaaaaaaanaaaa"! 

If Kyle had originated from Plockton would he be "Kyle of Lochalsh?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Somebody chored it. Was it you?

What's with all this street slang, Withers? In any case, that's a little too colloquial for a Frenchman, I'm beginning to doubt your provenance.

1 hour ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

What's with all this street slang, Withers? In any case, that's a little too colloquial for a Frenchman, I'm beginning to doubt your provenance.

To correct you, you pompous fucking cunt, although I have resided in France for many years, until the age of 30, I lived in the Weald of Kent, on a farm, with the English side of my family. My father employed many gypsies, (never fucking pikeys). If something were stolen, they referred to it as being 'chored'. No doubt our Gypps, being of good Romany stock, will confirm this. Street slang, my arse.

Fuck off.

To correct you, you pompous fucking cunt, although I have resided in France for many years, until the age of 30, I lived in the Weald of Kent, on a farm, with the English side of my family. My father employed many gypsies, (never fucking pikeys). If something were stolen, they referred to it as being 'chored'. No doubt our Gypps, being of good Romany stock, will confirm this. Street slang, my arse.

Fuck off.

Nobody likes a fucking Michael Aspel "This is your life" type of boring cunt droning on and on.

Shove your trip down memory lane up your fucking arse.

Fuck off.

This post could be used to anaesthetise heart transplant patients, prior to surgery. Tedious cunt.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off.

Can't be arsed. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt Herr Oberst. I can’t read the writing on the box and I can’t see a yellow star so i’m going to assume that this is an “Okie” child as that was my first impression.

However, either way, how does this photo reflect martial artists? Is this just another of your recent pathetic attempts to be “wacky” , like some sad fuck on Comic Relief Day or what?

get the fuck off my thread you African dog

4 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Don't you mean his Provence Camberwick Pork? Lots of Frenchies live there I reckon

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off.

Well, reading that, was most certainly a chore. Hardly surprising though as the frogs, including the naturalised items, are notorious for waffling on about irrelevant shite for hours on end.

"To chore" is (still) popular with the street scum in and around this parish. So, one would chore stuff to exchange for drugs etc.

I think you'll find the buzzword of the moment is, supercilious. Fucking pompous indeed.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

that's much cleverer than either of us realise EDS

Hold on Rats, in the true spirit of "freestyling", you might even get pricked in the roundhouse.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off.

Interesting. Tell me about your school days.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 hours ago, ratcum said:

I've come up with a new martial art CB.

It's a fusion of ancient Japanese sword fighting and misplaced womb linings.

Kendometriosis.

Instead of a coloured belts for passing grading, it'll be..........

reckon

What the fuck is this shite?

Guest luke swarm
51 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

What the fuck is this shite?

its ratshite.

don't try and understand it Quince, I have tried and failed even with the aid of superstrength cider.