CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheating Australian cricket cuntbreeds

Stubby Pecker

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Not like you to stereotype anyone you scaffold plank thick moron.

Have you met any Australians, visited the country? I'm guessing no for the latter as the natives surely would have seen good sense to feed you to the salties.  

Worked for an Australian company for several years, so have first hand knowledge of the topic under discussion.  The Australian women are absolutely fucking rough.  Not an ounce of class in any of them, all complete bar brawling foul mouthed slags.  The blokes in senior management all thought themselves to be a cross between Shane Warne and Mad Max. However they were shit houses if you stood up to them and called their bluff.  Ripped them off for Over £300million for a company valued at half that, so not all bad came of it. Fucking thick cunts.

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Worked for an Australian company for several years, so have first hand knowledge of the topic under discussion.  The Australian women are absolutely fucking rough.  Not an ounce of class in any of them, all complete bar brawling foul mouthed slags.  The blokes in senior management all thought themselves to be a cross between Shane Warne and Mad Max. However they were shit houses if you stood up to them and called their bluff.  Ripped them off for Over £300million for a company valued at half that, so not all bad came of it. Fucking thick cunts.

Bullshit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now dat I know dat you is black, it easier to believe you got one o dem jobs up in dat muvafukka.

No actually I work in corporate acquisitions and I do genuinely deal with massive cocks from Australia from time to time and I do fucking hate them, no seriously, like hate them.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

People say you make your own luck but I disagree. Anything you do to improve your 'luck' simply reduces the odds that any result is due to chance. If anything, you destroy your own luck.

What the fuck are you on about? Have you been reading Nietzsche again you soppy old cunt?

53 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fascinating.

Do you have any actual published short stories?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ripped them off for Over £300million for a company valued at half that, so not all bad came of it. Fucking thick cunts.

I imagine that the only business you have ever "ripped off" is Poundland. You nicked a pack of rizlas last Thursday during your night shift stacking yo-yos and water pistols and now you think you're the Wolf of fucking Wall Street.

Fuck off.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that the only business you have ever "ripped off" is Poundland. You nicked a pack of rizlas last Thursday during your night shift stacking yo-yos and water pistols and now you think you're the Wolf of fucking Wall Street.

Fuck off.

Oh dear,  yes some of us do actually have jobs.  Got your girl yesterday and spend it on cheap purple cider did we Dec?  

Fuck off you pissed tramp

6 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Fascinating.

Do you have any actual published short stories?

Yes I do have a few short stories published. There the one where the pide piper gets all the black and brown children to follow him into the sea. Then there’s the one where the pide  piper gets all be sewage stabbers to follow him into the sea.  Then there’s the one where all the Kosovo’s follow the pide  piper into the sea. Finally in the fourth book in this Trilogy the pide  piper switches the big wave machine on and with a bit of luck some of them make it back to Calais.   All far better crafted than any fucking Jeffery Archer novel.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes I do have a few short stories published. There the one where the pide piper gets all the black and brown children to follow him into the sea. Then there’s the one where the pide  piper gets all be sewage stabbers to follow him into the sea.  Then there’s the one where all the Kosovo’s follow the pide  piper into the sea. Finally in the fourth book in this Trilogy the pide  piper switches the big wave machine on and with a bit of luck some of them make it back to Calais.   All far better crafted than any fucking Jeffery Archer novel.

The pide Piper eh? A purveyor of Turkish baked goods who also dabbles in woodwind? 

You thick cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
22 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

"Pide" .. is this a new word?

The man has an interesting dictionary in his spell checker along with hahlerkwin and klown. 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The man has an interesting dictionary in his spell checker along with hahlerkwin and klown. 

I am guessing that his "piper" may have some different meaning to the one that we know.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No actually I work in corporate acquisitions.

Are you one of the "Vultures" who are trying to dismember Guest Keen & Nettlefolds PLC?

18 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The camera work for stop motion and slow motion cinematography was quite brilliant.  They couldn't have pulled off the faking of the moon landings without it.  

When Armstrong ate that Yorkie bar I knew the whole shebang was fake, coz they didn't exist in those days

21 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Smith is a decent man who fucked up once. He does a huge amount for junior cricket here and he will recover. Warner on the other hand, has refused to front the media and has only damaged his case with his trademark arrogance. Bancroft was a deer in the headlights.

I like how duplessis could sit there and tee off on them, while twice being convicted himself. 

Lehmann has resigned, and a good thing. The culture under him was aggressive and win at any cost. Not our historic attitude. We have a national attitude of fair play overall, which is why the shitstorm.

You can never stop loving the press conference of Smith crying his crocodile (Dundee) tears 'cos he got found out.

Two words: Trevor Chapple

The boorish cunts have been doing it for years, so spare us the claiming of the moral high ground.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

You can never stop loving the press conference of Smith crying his crocodile (Dundee) tears 'cos he got found out.

Two words: Trevor Chapple

The boorish cunts have been doing it for years, so spare us the claiming of the moral high ground.

they are indeed verminous toadies who should be banned from bat on willow for ever

20 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are you Gordon Gekko? 

Just fucking end your pathetic existence, you stupid, stupid cunt.