CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

May Giving It The Biggun.

Decimus

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unfortunately, Bill Savage is a lorry driver, and would therefore be far too busy eating Ginsters pasties and picking up 15 year old prostitutes at Scots Corner to even notice that his family were dead, let alone set out to avenge them.

Lorry driver Bill Stickers returns to London to find that a stray shell has destroyed his family home, killing his wife and kids. Grabbing his trusty shooter he swears vengeance against the Volgs and leads the resistance. The war may be over for Britain, but for Bill Stickers it has only just begun! 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Lorry driver Bill Stickers returns to London to find that a stray shell has destroyed his family home, killing his wife and kids. Grabbing his trusty shooter he swears vengeance against the Volgs and leads the resistance. The war may be over for Britain, but for Bill Stickers it has only just begun! 

I’ve absolutely no idea who are you, sorry.

Guest Spanky
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

At least you have acknowledged I used to be somebody on this site, which incidentally means absolutely nothing to me. I have given you 3 likes, so go and have a massive wank, you fucking schoolboy.

I preferred your old avatar, you cunt. I'm glad you're still alive though. 

7 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

You'll fit right in here Reptile

Guest Erroreptile404
19 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’ve absolutely no idea who are you, sorry.

That's ok i know who you are, you're Bill Stickers Lorry driver and leader of the resistance.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Regardless of any supposed technological advantage we may or may not have over the Russian's, the fact remains that we would be vastly outgunned in any potential conflict.

I'd rather have one million stones in my arsenal than one single bullet.

http://armedforces.eu/compare/country_Russia_vs_United_Kingdom

The bellicose delusions of some people on here beggars belief.

I am not a jack waving jingoistic cunt as you know, but although the UK would struggle to mount a serious task force to protect a nonsense like the Malvinas, it has some very handy submarines. One will always be outside of UK plc's territorial waters unseen, with a capability to fire multiple nuclear warheads, if required.

Our esteemed politicians may have sold most things off to any foreign cunt with the fucking money, but they aren't completely fucking stupid enough to leave their trousers down totally.

Guest judgetwi

So Mrs Jellyfish, the girl who just can’t say no, goes steaming in, knickers around her ankles and spattered with Trump and Macron’s spunk.

Forgive the crude analogy but here’s another one.......spare me the Churchillian speeches you fucking bought and paid for fucking muppet.

Just fuck off.

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

...A bit like when we mugged off saddam by selling him those SCUD  missiles, which all missed their targets and had the destructive capability of a 3 berth caravan dropped from 12 feet.

Iraqi Scuds were Russian made and supplied by Libya. They accounted for more coalition deaths (including 28 American servicemen stationed at Dhahran barracks) outside Iraq and Kuwait than any other weapon.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

The use of chemical weapons should not be tolerated, but there is a difference in dealing with chemical attacks on domestic soil and those carried out in a foreign country. I think that the message since the Salisbury attack is quite clear, that as a country we are willing to impose sanctions and deal with the threat in a robust nature.

What I don't see the need for is to potentially risk a military conflict with a dominant nuclear power over the use of chemical weapons in another country, especially when the political situation in Syria isn't as cut and dry as Assad equals bad, rebels equals good. It's a domestic affair regardless of international law, which let's not forget the west has broken when it has suited its own interests, and it should be left to play out as one. If Russia wishes to involve itself then that is their decision, but there are absolutely no benefits for the UK in getting involved.

Taking a tough stance over Syria and playing a game of international brinkmanship with Putin isn't the same as standing up to Russian ambitions when the impact is directly felt by ourselves or our allies in NATO. Direct involvement simply isn't worth the risks involved, and the time and place to confront Russia isn't now and it's certainly not in Syria.

That's very close to appeasement which, as history shows, has never provided a satisfactory diplomatic outcome. Doing nothing would send the wrong message to Assad who would increase chemical weapon attacks on an industrial scale.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Regardless of any supposed technological advantage we may or may not have over the Russian's, the fact remains that we would be vastly outgunned in any potential conflict.

I'd rather have one million stones in my arsenal than one single bullet.

http://armedforces.eu/compare/country_Russia_vs_United_Kingdom

The bellicose delusions of some people on here beggars belief.

The reality of such comparison exercises is utterly meaningless as a Russian attack on Britain would be an attack on NATO. I had only a quick perusal of the site, but couldn't see a comparison of Russia vs NATO...

Guest Lady Penelope
34 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Iraqi Scuds were Russian made and supplied by Libya. They accounted for more coalition deaths (including 28 American servicemen stationed at Dhahran barracks) outside Iraq and Kuwait than any other weapon.

Bearing in mind that in some ways they were a simplified version of the German V2 they were remarkably good at what they were intended to do (intimidate the opposition and damage whatever they managed to hit) and probably much cheaper than what we were throwing at Iraq at the time.

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The reality of such comparison exercises is utterly meaningless as a Russian attack on Britain would be an attack on NATO. I had only a quick perusal of the site, but couldn't see a comparison of Russia vs NATO...

I may be in the minority here but there's something about Assad and the atrocities committed that doesn't quite fit the man.

He seems quite an educated fellow and his willingness to talk to the western world and get his side of the story out seems absurd if your gonna commit such acts.

This could be down to being cock sure because he has Russia's backing but im very sceptical about the whole thing.

So the old saying history repeats itself, it has to, nobody listens, seems apt at this juncture.

It may be a one off bombing and it may stick two fingers up to Russia, but I do not see any valid evidence for the necessity for this action. Also appears our fucking parliament is accountable to the White House. No change there then.

We need a repeat of 1814 and burn the fucking thing to the ground.

Guest 'eavensabove

May's decision to steam in was made months ago and was on the cards. It was only a question of timing it.  As said before, there is every good reason to target Syria's chemical weapons capabilities and I'm all for it too. There's no way that Putin or anybody else for that matter will wage a war against us over here due to us doing what we have, though I dare say that terrorist attacks could increase perhaps, but that's about it.   

Guest White van man

This has nothing to do with Syria. Anyone who thinks otherwise is wet behind the ears. This is about the Russia traitor. May ramped the other nations up to show Putin not to fuck with us. She contacted Trump and Macron. The bombings were a result of that. Trump led the way, but May was pulling the strings. Job done. 

Russia vetos anything against Syria. Any nato member not involved in the bombings would be an equivalent of a veto.