CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post stories just to stir up shit

Snowy

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No, I disagree. It’s totally intentional.  I throw a few grenades about to stir up the shit.   Then sit back and laugh.   Roops usually falls for everything I say along with that nob head Ape.  This place is called cunts corner.   So I cum on here to be a cunt for a laugh.

to some however like Will Stickers this is a serious political forum. Almost like fucking question time.  He’s a weapons grade cunt.

I tell you MC that your impression of a thick illiterate imbecile is second to none and I have never seen any  better with maybe the exception of young @r-soles. tell me how did you perfect this style because it must have taken years of real time training in the field to do it so convincingly.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I tell you MC that your impression of a thick illiterate imbecile is second to none and I have never seen any  better with maybe the exception of young @r-soles. tell me how did you perfect this style because it must have taken years of real time training in the field to do it so convincingly.

He’s been method acting for the role since he was born. 

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

No, I disagree. It’s totally intentional.  I throw a few grenades about to stir up the shit.   Then sit back and laugh.   Roops usually falls for everything I say along with that nob head Ape.  This place is called cunts corner.   So I cum on here to be a cunt for a laugh.

to some however like Will Stickers this is a serious political forum. Almost like fucking question time.  He’s a weapons grade cunt.

I'll give you that lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, scotty said:

That's odd, the Vulcan grip I use on women is on the neck and renders them unconscious. 

At the very least, extremely susceptible to "suggestion."  

@luke swarm  Is the Spocker anything like what Albert was taught in his care centre?  They do want him to find a soul mate, they just need to neuter him first.  No sense in more of his kind ending up here and speaking fuckwitinese!

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

At the very least, extremely susceptible to "suggestion."  

@luke swarm  Is the Spocker anything like what Albert was taught in his care centre?  They do want him to find a soul mate, they just need to neuter him first.  No sense in more of his kind ending up here and speaking fuckwitinese!

what you mean the google geographical wanker that @Eric Cuntman mentioned earlier

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

good old MC; like the Queen's fanny, only without the royal reference

31 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

good old MC; like the Queen's fanny, only without the royal reference

That Marcus Setchell, the Queens gynaecologist must've been pleased as punch in 1980 when the decent crumpet started turning up. Until that point he'd spent decades, elbow deep in Liz, doing backstreet abortions on Margaret and scraping out the clap left by Mark Phillips.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Utter fucking bollocks. The kind of illiteracy and stupidity you demonstrate cannot be faked. It takes a genuine thick-as-pig-shit racist wanker to post what you do. I suspect alcohol also plays a large part. Idiot.

On 6/10/2018 at 8:46 PM, Ape said:

Utter fucking bollocks. The kind of illiteracy and stupidity you demonstrate cannot be faked. It takes a genuine thick-as-pig-shit racist wanker to post what you do. I suspect alcohol also plays a large part. Idiot.

Oooooh. Sorry Mr Dimbleby.    You are a fucking dick. Lighten up and have a laugh.

next week Question Time will be cumming from Apes bedroom in his mum and dads house, were our guests will be gullible Mrs Roops, The ghost of Frank and leader of the Boring Party, Ape.   Goodnight.

On 6/10/2018 at 11:54 AM, luke swarm said:

I just read everything Bubba has ever said on here. It took me about  three and a half minutes.  I then just used all his best bits and rehashed it into every Nom on here.  Perfection 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I just read everything Bubba has ever said on here. It took me about  three and a half minutes.  I then just used all his best bits and rehashed it into every Nom on here.  Perfection 

MC, I like you. Now tell me, Elizabeth Oakshotte, Liz Kendall, or both?

7 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

MC, I like you. Now tell me, Elizabeth Oakshotte, Liz Kendall, or both?

Oakshotte takes it anally whilst Kendall drains my balls into her mouth...obvs 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You mean Isabel oakshotte?

Yep, that one. Both for me please. Nicola Sturgeon would make a fine Ponygirl, sorry about that image, I just can't help meself.

On 6/10/2018 at 11:21 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Pitiful

Oooh cum on Roops it is Cunts Corner.  The clue is in the name.  

Can I suggest you go sit on a forum for Welsh tourism or a forum discussing the different types of rain one can experience on any one day in the Valleys.  That’s more you.  You are lame. 

I used to like you.  You offered good insight into topics and I enjoyed sparring with you.  Then you got all serious and to be honest with you it’s just not been working for some time now.  It’s not you it’s me.  I think I need some space and time.  Can you therefore send yourself to the cooler for 6 months.  Better still don’t cum back.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Oooooh. Sorry Mr Dimbleby.    You are a fucking dick. Lighten up and have a laugh.

next week Question Time will be cumming from Apes bedroom in his mum and dads house, were our guests will be gullible Mrs Roops, The ghost of Frank and leader of the Boring Party, Ape.   Goodnight.

Please don’t worry - I’m having a laugh on a regular basis - a regular basis that coincides with your carefully crafted comedy posts, all cleverly designed to give the illusion that you’re a thick cunt. I can’t believe people actually fall for it!

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Oooh cum on Roops it is Cunts Corner.  The clue is in the name.  

Can I suggest you go sit on a forum for Welsh tourism or a forum discussing the different types of rain one can experience on any one day in the Valleys.  That’s more you.  You are lame. 

I used to like you.  You offered good insight into topics and I enjoyed sparring with you.  Then you got all serious and to be honest with you it’s just not been working for some time now.  It’s not you it’s me.  I think I need some space and time.  Can you therefore send yourself to the cooler for 6 months.  Better still don’t cum back.

Kick rocks, Walter.

There are a handful of punters who present difficulties when sparring but I have to say I filed you in the folder marked, "Deluded & Dumb (a special kind of)" soon after you joined. Sparring with you is like letting off both barrels at a lame duck floating six feet away. 

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

, Ape.   Goodnight.

Monty have you ever tried to fly a remote control helicopter .. it ain't fucking easy.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Kick rocks, Walter.

There are a handful of punters who present difficulties when sparring but I have to say I filed you in the folder marked, "Deluded & Dumb (a special kind of)" soon after you joined. Sparring with you is like letting off both barrels at a lame duck floating six feet away. 

I've got mong c winning by some way. Up your game.

16 hours ago, Ape said:

Please don’t worry - I’m having a laugh on a regular basis - a regular basis that coincides with your carefully crafted comedy posts, all cleverly designed to give the illusion that you’re a thick cunt. I can’t believe people actually fall for it!

Dreary....is it lonely when your mum and dad leave you home alone on Friday nights when they pop down the working mans club?