CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everyday bombs

Eric Cuntman

12 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It was an exploding short circuited battery Eric, you fucking dope. 

23 year old man had been arrested on suspicion of an act likely to cause an explosion to injure....

But it's ok, Lun-don mayor has confirmed that the explosion is non suspicious, probably via twitter or Instagram. So @William T.D. Stickers just like the aforementioned droopy eyed cunt, perhaps you should wait for the full facts until you make a right twat of yourself?

Fiver he's Muslim known to the police.

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

23 year old man had been arrested on suspicion of an act likely to cause an explosion to injure....

But it's ok, Lun-don mayor has confirmed that the explosion is non suspicious, probably via twitter or Instagram. So @William T.D. Stickers just like the aforementioned droopy eyed cunt, perhaps you should wait for the full facts until you make a right twat of yourself?

Fiver he's Muslim known to the police.

In light of new facts I retract my comment.

Do you see how that’s the right thing to do, instead of making up a conspiracy theory involving police and government like Eric did?

6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

In light of new facts I retract my comment.

Do you see how that’s the right thing to do, instead of making up a conspiracy theory involving police and government like Eric did?

We'll see when the truth comes out, if he was a known jihadi, back from Syria etc, if Eric's theories were close to the mark. Like iU eluded to, I expect they are with fictional fiver on it.

I must praise you for an act of humility though young thickers, I've always liked you.

You're still a massive twat.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We'll see when the truth comes out, if he was a known jihadi, back from Syria etc, if Eric's theories were close to the mark. Like iU eluded to, I expect they are with fictional fiver on it.

I must praise you for an act of humility though young thickers, I've always liked you.

You're still a massive twat.

I’m not arguing about whether he’s know to the security services or not. I take umbrage with Eric suggesting it was a bomb and the government were trying to pretend it wasn’t as cover up.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’m not arguing about whether he’s know to the security services or not. I take umbrage with Eric suggesting it was a bomb and the government were trying to pretend it wasn’t as cover up.

I wouldn't really worry about it lad. It's just the opinion of someone on cunts corner. It's not like the police have a history of being a bunch of lying cunts anyway

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I wouldn't really worry about it lad. It's just the opinion of someone on cunts corner. It's not like the police have a history of being a bunch of lying cunts anyway

Eric, as a bouncer, is about 16 rungs above a copper on the ‘looks a right twat in fluorescent uniform’ scale, cementing his position ahead of traffic wardens, council litter squads, binmen and university students working for Oxfam at Reading festival. 

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It appears the "some cunt" was released a few hours later. So far this is pointing to reckless use of electrical equipment. Let's see.

It could be, but I genuinely think there's more to it than meets the eye. And it's extremely doubtful that an 18v drill battery could cause enough of a bang to injure 4 or 5 people. The police have become somewhat shifty and dishonest in recent times, and if you don't believe that, you've clearly had little to do with them.

@Russ Putin, chances of a drill battery 'short circuiting' and exploding? If you tell me it may be so, I'll believe it.

Edited by Eric Cuntman

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

It could be, but I genuinely think there's more to it than meets the eye. And it's extremely doubtful that an 18v drill battery could cause enough of a bang to injure 4 or 5 people. The police have become somewhat shifty and dishonest in recent times, and if you don't believe that, you've clearly had little to do with them.

I’m sure MI5 will be contacting you shortly for your expert opinion. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Monumental Cunt just knocked you off the leaderboard.

Albert Ross has taken to dishing out his daily lot to MC, to try and one up me after I sent him into a Barney a few days ago. 

Pleased for MC though, he should enjoy it while it lasts. 

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Albert Ross has taken to dishing out his daily lot to MC, to try and one up me after I sent him into a Barney a few days ago. 

Pleased for MC though, he should enjoy it while it lasts. 

I just looked at MCs profile and noticed the same. How did you send Albert into meltdown? That makes 2 shit fits in as many weeks, after I got him to throw himself off the cliff week before last.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I just looked at MCs profile and noticed the same. How did you send Albert into meltdown? That makes 2 shit fits in as many weeks, after I got him to throw himself off the cliff week before last.

I told him he was out of his depth. He seemed to take some offence to this. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
19 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I told him he was out of his depth. He seemed to take some offence to this. 

It'll take more than an arsewipe like you to offend me.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sensitive boy, almost like a fliddy teenager, pretending to be older than he is.

I don't pretend to be anything, unlike most on here.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

It'll take more than an arsewipe like you to offend me.

I don't pretend to be anything, unlike most on here.

You might seem like you’ve got absolutely nothing about you, but if its any consolation, at a cellular level you’re probably quite busy.