CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pseudo homeless beggars

Guest Gareth Hunt

Guest Gareth Hunt

I fully appreciate the valuable service that these chaps provide to virtue-signalling lefties, who delight in ostentatious displays of their caring nature. We've all seen such bell-ends, squatting by some "unfortunate", oozing sympathy and offering hot coffee and snacks (but never money, because they've read the guidance from  Shelter that tells them that  the feckless sleeping bag tenant will put it to ill use).

What seems to be a problem in my neck of the woods is a huge proliferation of pseudo homeless, producing market saturation. The virtue-signallers are over supplied with unfortunates to fawn over and so the baggies are now pestering heartless cunts like me. I can't walk 10 yards in the vicinity of my local rail station with being asked for various "spare" items that I might have about my person.

Gareth .

1373855248_10.jpg

Guest Bill Stickers

Gareth, you’ve always been an utterly auxiliary member of this establishment.

This is repeat bollocks, and a pile of shit, confirming your status.

Any chance you could post something good? 

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Say your prayers scrote, and billy stupid might get blown up by some mad ISIS cunts in Bali. Or more likely, shot by the police when they find him passed out on Class A's, freshly buggered corpse of a lady boy next to him

Whatever you say. Any of the above is to good for the little cunt.

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

except for viewers in Scotland, who will have their own programme about how to make whisky sours out of their own piss and Aldi Vodka

Ratty, forget this shit. Maureen Lipman is set to 'take over' Coronation Street,  according to my stupid 100% English wife.  Dev's corner shop will be banging out bagels and jars of white cabbage in the next episode.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ratty, forget this shit. Maureen Lipman is set to 'take over' Coronation Street,  according to my stupid 100% English wife.  Dev's corner shop will be banging out bagels and jars of white cabbage in the next episode.

OI VEY! Thanks for this tip off Scrotals.

As we speak, I'm working on a script to send into those cunts at ITV.

Ken Barlow re-animates Val's corpse as a female plumber and gas fitter.  Boss Simon Clonby sends zombie Val round to Maureen's to 'fix' her dodgy boiler. Well that's all I've got so far.

11 million die in Episode Two mind

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

OI VEY! Thanks for this tip off Scrotals.

As we speak, I'm working on a script to send into those cunts at ITV.

Ken Barlow re-animates Val's corpse as a female plumber and gas fitter.  Boss Simon Clonby sends zombie Val round to Maureen's to 'fix' her dodgy boiler. Well that's all I've got so far.

11 million die in Episode Two mind

Times is hard my boy. Just get Dev to sell Maureen a nice drain cleaner. On the top shelf, it's called Zyklon something or other.

On 9/14/2018 at 7:29 AM, Gareth Hunt said:

I fully appreciate the valuable service that these chaps provide to virtue-signalling lefties, who delight in ostentatious displays of their caring nature. We've all seen such bell-ends, squatting by some "unfortunate", oozing sympathy and offering hot coffee and snacks (but never money, because they've read the guidance from  Shelter that tells them that  the feckless sleeping bag tenant will put it to ill use).

What seems to be a problem in my neck of the woods is a huge proliferation of pseudo homeless, producing market saturation. The virtue-signallers are over supplied with unfortunates to fawn over and so the baggies are now pestering heartless cunts like me. I can't walk 10 yards in the vicinity of my local rail station with being asked for various "spare" items that I might have about my person.

Gareth .

1373855248_10.jpg

I do believe these cunts are called “Grafters” which is ironic as if they actually did some work grafting they wouldn’t be on the streets begging.   They are all spice, mamba addicts who are desperate for the next fix.  It’s the main reason behind this rise in street urchins with their withered skinny boney arms outstretched.  There very last penny spent on a drug to help take away the dreary, dark, cold, shitfest of a life they lead.  It’s nothing new, take a look at Hoggarths Gin Lane.    There is always a section of society that would rather drink gin and drop the baby in their arms, than live a sober life.   I sometimes think it might be good to join them and fry my brain, especially when I have a post in my IN box from Ape.    Maybe they are all,ex member from on here, now out on the streets, desperate for a fix to get over listening to the shit Bill Stickers writes.

nah, on reflection those cunts  would have topped themselves.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Say your prayers scrote, and billy stupid might get blown up by some mad ISIS cunts in Bali. Or more likely, shot by the police when they find him passed out on Class A's, freshly buggered corpse of a lady boy next to him

Bali?  He's shacked-up with a certain H. Florence, at Sneads Ferry, in NC USA

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Society is to blame, unnecessary austerity, unfair social depravation and a lack of incentive to work.

Kill them, all of them.

No leave them alone.

If they all go then who can you give a kicking to on the way home from the pub , and where else can you take a piss.

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Queefer said:

No leave them alone.

If they all go then who can you give a kicking to on the way home from the pub , and where else can you take a piss.

Was that You then?  Jewdy will go ape-shit. He'd only recently acquired those brace of boxes from TESCO in which to reside in.  Anyway, take a crap too next time. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Begging, is a lucrative business. Your set-up costs are relative low, and I'd whole-heartedly recommend it as a weekend pursuit. All you need is to borrow a wailing kid, dress it up as a migrant Romanian and Bob's your Uncle. A drizzle of snot from the kid's nostrils is obligatory, and you can always use your own (I use Araldite on the little fucker as it lasts all week)  You'll need to have a toe poking out from one of your ill-fitting boots, and go without shaving for a good month whilst doing some field research as where best to place yourself to scam the unwary...  Sitting beneath (or adjacent to) a Cash Machine can have good results, particularly if you can play-act as being forlorn. It's always best to pick your spots and stick to them in order to impregnate/brain wash your customer base/target audience so that they get used to you being there.  Sooner or later, they'll cough-up and get quite used to your presence.  Some, will even miss you if you don't turn up!  These can easily fall victim at a later date, simply by telling them "we could barely walk, through hunger this past week" whilst whacking the kid to make it cry, and telling your punter that your Wife ended it all by throwing herself into the River Thames.  You'll have to breakdown yourself at this time to give your spiel some serious weight, whilst emphasising the matter again if the punter goes to give you some small change rather than a note.  Trust me, once you're accustomed to this form of self-employment, you'll never look back. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Begging, is a lucrative business. Your set-up costs are relative low, and I'd whole-heartedly recommend it as a weekend pursuit. All you need is to borrow a wailing kid, dress it up as a migrant Romanian and Bob's your Uncle. A drizzle of snot from the kid's nostrils is obligatory, and you can always use your own (I use Araldite on the little fucker as it lasts all week)  You'll need to have a toe poking out from one of your ill-fitting boots, and go without shaving for a good month whilst doing some field research as where best to place yourself to scam the unwary...  Sitting beneath (or adjacent to) a Cash Machine can have good results, particularly if you can play-act as being forlorn. It's always best to pick your spots and stick to them in order to impregnate/brain wash your customer base/target audience so that they get used to you being there.  Sooner or later, they'll cough-up and get quite used to your presence.  Some, will even miss you if you don't turn up!  These can easily fall victim at a later date, simply by telling them "we could barely walk, through hunger this past week" whilst whacking the kid to make it cry, and telling your punter that your Wife ended it all by throwing herself into the River Thames.  You'll have to breakdown yourself at this time to give your spiel some serious weight, whilst emphasising the matter again if the punter goes to give you some small change rather than a note.  Trust me, once you're accustomed to this form of self-employment, you'll never look back. 

I fucking detest those ones that sit next to cash machines. I have actually walked to another cash point simply to avoid having to engage such wankers in conversation. The worst of them are the ones who sit with a sad looking dog, knowing full well that the majority of people will take pity on the dog whilst caring nothing for the tattooed junkie sitting next to it. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking detest those ones that sit next to cash machines. I have actually walked to another cash point simply to avoid having to engage such wankers in conversation. The worst of them are the ones who sit with a sad looking dog, knowing full well that the majority of people will take pity on the dog whilst caring nothing for the tattooed junkie sitting next to it. 

And if the dog's wearing a neckerchief, that's worth an extra 25p.