CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

social decline

Snowy

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those 'leg off' cunts infuriate me too. The cunts are queuing to run across mine fields because they know full well that as soon as the leg's off, they have a lucrative career at the spazalympics waiting for them.

Can't be as bad as a paper cut on the tongue anyway.

Indeed. Oh it’s a great career, lots of travel, see the world, lots of new useful skills , eg when/if you get back , you have all the skills to be a fucking clay pigeon.

Stay in school you thick , A level dodging cunts.

fuck off

lol

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Unlike you, I don't live for an audience.  I'm not the one beating the drum about who lives on the leaderboard.  DO you even remember the time this place had no leaderboard?  It was cunting... honest cunting.  You were great then, because you didn't have to depend on likes to justify your existence.  

Forget the fucking leaderboard, Frank.  If you ever want to reclaim your greatness, it's the only chance you have,.  

The man is beyond saving Wiz.  Did you notice that he rejected my kind offer of dinner, for him and his partner Quentin. It was declined because the terrasse furniture was plastic. The snob eats with his eyes.  What a pity he doesn't dress with his eyes, and put on some socks.  Glad he's not coming in truth, my wife is a raging homophobe, and she would have strangled the cunt.

13 hours ago, Frank said:

Edward Green brown suede loafer, Incotex olive slim fit pantalon by Slowear, Japanese vintage denim shirt, chocolat one-button single breasted blazer, and Drake’s ‘Navy Bird of Paradise’ cotton blend mouchoir de poche. 

I’ve looked at their website. The outdoor seating is plastic. I won’t be there. 

You do have an eye for understated sartorial quality, its just your coordination that's shit, the whole ensemble screams "trying too hard". Get yourself a decent clothes stylist - preferably Italian or Spanish.

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You do have an eye for understated sartorial quality, its just your coordination that's shit, the whole ensemble screams "trying too hard". Get yourself a decent clothes stylist - preferably Italian or Spanish.

Sprezzatura. 

It appears to be open season as far as Jazz is concerned. His depictions of me fucking my dead weimaraner mother up the arse is fair play. However, allowing ratcum to continuously post in jumbo font upsets me dearly. Deal with it, please. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wasn't "Edward Green" the cunt who started off those "I have retired now after making three million pounds" chain letters 30 years ago.?

2 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Wasn't "Edward Green" the cunt who started off those "I have retired now after making three million pounds" chain letters 30 years ago.?

I don’t know Pen but he does a lovely line in loafers. What are you thoughts on a man in a pair of Belgian loafers?.. https://www.baudoinandlange.com/shop

Assume a sockless tanned ankle. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don’t know Pen but he does a lovely line in loafers. What are you thoughts on a man in a pair of Belgian loafers?.. https://www.baudoinandlange.com/shop

That raised heel effect is a little bit faggotry .. isn't this more the sort of thing that Wizz or Snowy would wear in real life?

2 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

That raised heel effect is a little bit faggotry .. isn't this more the sort of thing that Wizz or Snowy would wear in real life?

They’re beautiful but I can’t pull it off in a size 11. I’ve ordered the mirrorless full-frame Nikon z6. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You don't look a day older than 50, Frank. Typically, when men reach a half-century (or near to it), they tend to relive their youth – or at least try in vain to hold onto it.

Why, therefore, do you share a similar taste in clothing to Bergerac's Charlie Hungerford?

This is merely an observation from a general scruffbag who lives in old work boots and wouldn't spunk money on expensive clothes if his life depended on it.

20 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Born and bread? The biggest benchmark of social decline is fucking idiots like you. 

Jesus fucking wept.

Games up Bill,cracks are showing in my game,and I come across  as a complete fucking idiot,even Frank's had a dig at my posts.

I had planned on a weekend away shoving nose candy up my ravaged septum,but I can't even muster the effort for that.

I may just go into the woods,try to grow a longish hairstyle,topped off with a bobble and forget this episode in my life.

8 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Games up Bill,cracks are showing in my game,and I come across  as a complete fucking idiot,even Frank's had a dig at my posts.

I had planned on a weekend away shoving nose candy up my ravaged septum,but I can't even muster the effort for that.

I may just go into the woods,try to grow a longish hairstyle,topped off with a bobble and forget this episode in my life.

I like you Snowey. When you become a little animated and drop your guard, you actually come across thicker than your humourless shitty bin man character. 

Just be yourself.. no one cares. 

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You don't look a day older than 50, Frank. Typically, when men reach a half-century (or near to it), they tend to relive their youth – or at least try in vain to hold onto it.

Why, therefore, do you share a similar taste in clothing to Bergerac's Charlie Hungerford?

This is merely an observation from a general scruffbag who lives in old work boots and wouldn't spunk money on expensive clothes if his life depended on it.

I bought a denim shirt last week in Slowear of South Molton Street. I wasn’t convinced but the nice Italian staff said it looked great on me... breaks the stiffness of an unlined suit when combined with a chukka. As soon as I had left I realised I’d forgotten my phone. I rushed back in only to catch them doing squatted spam-head impressions. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I bought a denim shirt last week in Slowear of South Molton Street. I wasn’t convinced but the nice Italian staff said it looked great on me... breaks the stiffness of an unlined suit when combined with a chukka. As soon as I had left I realised I’d forgotten my phone. I rushed back in only to catch them doing squatted spam-head impressions. 

I've just had a browse of the Slowear website. There's not a great deal that appeals to me, other than some of the trainers. Admittedly I'm shocked to see they retail for £350-400.

For this sort of money, I could wine and dine a local hooker and end up at mine for a night of utter filth after polishing off an elegant yet robust 2010 Paul Jaboulet-Aîné Hermitage La Chapelle and gram of 90% pure cocaine.

Don't you think you're missing out on life's other pleasures while spending this kind of cash on clothing?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've just had a browse of the Slowear website. There's not a great deal that appeals to me, other than some of the trainers. Admittedly I'm shocked to see they retail for £350-400.

For this sort of money, I could wine and dine a local hooker and end up at mine for a night of utter filth after polishing off an elegant yet robust 2010 Paul Jaboulet-Aîné Hermitage La Chapelle and gram of 90% pure cocaine. 

Don't you think you're missing out on life's other pleasures while spending this kind of cash on clothing?

In your dreams. The only substance that you snort is your own body-sweat and rancid footwear, and as for the hooker? He, would have to suffer like your others have, to a night of utter filth upon your piss-stained mattress with your flabby belly slapping down with force upon their backs, and with an empty bottle of Mateus Rose (candle removed) wedged sideways up your arse.   

47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's not an "either/or" thing.

It depends on how much money one has – and how they choose to spend it, of course. I stand corrected.

For these reasons I'd downgrade from a Hermitage La Chapelle to buy a new mattress and have a bottle of Mateus Rosé removed from my rectum via private procedure.

• Like 1