CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist fucking ducks

The Beast

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

coffin.gif

Pay no attention, Withers, as I'm sure you've grown accustomed to people doing to you...I just want to quote this little gem for posterity.  Wasn't all that long ago, you considered yourself a top cunter here and untouchable by the "most boring tedious, bland,watery, soppy" cunt on this place.  For months I was the worst on here according to you, Frank, Pen, Bubba....now look at you!!  Sniveling and bawling your eyes out to Eddie that I, of all people, am persecuting YOU!

I don't say this, I don't consider myself a top predator here...just some cunt looking for laughs, but you're finished here, Withers.  You're a fucking disgrace, uttering that in public!  

You really are quite sensitive, are you not. Boring idiot.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Manhood coerced into sensitivity is no manhood at all.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm sensitive??  LMAO  You're bawling your eyes out about MY persecuting YOU, and I'M sensitive?

KILL YOURSELF, imbecile!

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd iron him if I had any left, purely for having the temerity to show his face around here again.

Personally, I'd douse the cunt with liquid shit.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I had an MGB GT V8 in 1992. A rare-ish convertible. The Rover 3.5 wasn't by any means a powerful engine for its size. But it twisted the chassis on that bastard thanks to them chopping the roof off and not bothering to weld enough braces into the floor box sections. 

Was that the same Rover engine used in the Lotus Esprit V8? I'd love a Lotus Esprit twin turbo, heck i think MGs are really nice cars too. So other than the hack job on the convertible and having rubbish structural integrity was the MGB GT V8 a good car? I've got an issue of Banzai magazine from 2012 and in the classified ads they were commanding prices of around £15'000 then for a coupe version.  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Was that the same Rover engine used in the Lotus Esprit V8? I'd love a Lotus Esprit twin turbo, heck i think MGs are really nice cars too. So other than the hack job on the convertible and having rubbish structural integrity was the MGB GT V8 a good car? I've got an issue of Banzai magazine from 2012 and in the classifieds ads they were commanding prices of around £15'000 then for a coupe version.  

See the source image

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

See the source image

That looks like an early 80s one, i meant the 3.5 V8 twin turbo. Whoever did that to that car needs their head kicking in.😠

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

That looks like an early 80s one, i meant the 3.5 V8 twin turbo. Whoever did that to that car needs their head kicking in.😠

Bahhhh. A lick of paint and a some gaffa-tape, and she's ready for the road. You snob. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Bahhhh. A lick of paint and a some gaffa-tape, and she's ready for the road. You snob. 

It does appear the Lotus is overdue for a service!  

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, The Guard said:

It needs some filler on the nearside front wheel-arch. I know someone on Crewe electric traction depot who would sort it for 50 quid

To comply with passenger safety, that's where me air-bags are going.