CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frozen food

Neil

Its fucking shit made for lazy fat cunts with no taste buds,get off your fat fucking arses and cook fresh food you utter cunts.There's more nourishment in the fucking packaging.

PS. 'er indoors has just put a frozen pack of seafood out and told me that i can make myself a risotto 'if you like?'. No,I dont fucking like you fucking wanker!

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Its fucking shit made for lazy fat cunts with no taste buds,get off your fat fucking arses and cook fresh food you utter cunts.There's more nourishment in the fucking packaging.

PS. 'er indoors has just put a frozen pack of seafood out and told me that i can make myself a risotto 'if you like?'. No,I dont fucking like you fucking wanker!

Peas, they need to be frozen so you can pour them out the bag. I'm not fucking about, unzipping little green sleeping bags for 20 minutes, like some thick middle class slag with a floppy straw hat that thinks she's "at one with nature" because she has an allotment that yielded 3 potatoes and a deformed carrot last year. Despite a grand's worth of Harrods artisan range garden tools and a £300 pair of wellies. 

Birds Eye petit pois every fucking time. 

Frozen sausages are the turds of Satan though. I'll give you that.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Peas, they need to be frozen so you can pour them out the bag. I'm not fucking about, unzipping little green sleeping bags for 20 minutes, like some thick middle class slag with a floppy straw hat that thinks she's "at one with nature" because she has an allotment that yielded 3 potatoes and a deformed carrot last year. Despite a grand's worth of Harrods artisan range garden tools and a £300 pair of wellies. 

Punky never has frozen sausages.  He always warms his!  

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve recently searched through all the Royal Navy personnel records at Greenwich and they have no record of a Captain Birds Eye going back to before Trafalgar. Therefore I for one would be very suspicious of eating anything connected with such a person. He would appear to be of dubious character at the very least.

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve recently searched through all the Royal Navy personnel records at Greenwich and they have no record of a Captain Birds Eye going back to before Trafalgar. Therefore I for one would be very suspicious of eating anything connected with such a person. He would appear to be of dubious character at the very least.

Well, I suppose some of the children he had imprisoned on that boat, may have come forward and offered an explanation as to why he had fishy fingers. 

53 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Captain out of 'Captain and Tenille', wasn't a real captain. The  cunt just wore a captain's hat. I rang his house to give him a fucking bollocking for lying, but whoever answered told me he died in January, in a Spanish accent. And Colonel Abrahams wasnt a real colonel. In fact he wasnt in the army at all.  Fucking stolen valour if you ask me.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Captain out of 'Captain and Tenille', wasn't a real captain. The  cunt just wore a captain's hat. I rang his house to give him a fucking bollocking for lying, but whoever answered told me he died in January, in a Spanish accent. And Colonel Abrahams wasnt a real colonel. In fact he wasnt in the army at all.  Fucking stolen valour if you ask me.

On an entirely trivial, insignificant side note, and @Betterthanyou should enjoy this, Captain used to be the keyboardist for the Beach Boys.

See old Betts.....that is what your brand of boring is like!  

Fuck off.

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Yes, but the frozen sprouts are a fuck load easier to poke up your arsehole..... according to a friend