CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boo Hoo Blacks

Decimus

Today the media has been awash with outrage over the racist outbursts of an Italian football pundit who stated that the only way to stop Romelu "Mighty Joe Young" Lukaku is "To say, here are ten bananas that you can eat."

Whilst I don't agree with anybody being subjected to racist abuse whilst performing their contractual employments duties, my sympathies run dry when it comes to professional footballers.

Lukaku and other black players know full well that when they sign for southern European clubs they run a high risk of being subjected to racist abuse. That's not to say they should shut up and accept it. But if they were genuinely concerned about "kicking racism" out of football, they would boycott leagues where racist abuse is prevalent.

As with everything else in the game these days, though, money talks. To these hypocritical cry baby cunts, signing a six figure a week contract takes precedent over their lip service to eradicating racism within football.

I won't shed any tears tonight over a mercenary wanker like Lukaku as he preps his whingeing press statement decrying racism whilst eating a platinum-plated bucket of gold-dusted fried chicken.

• Like 2

Sport without racism is like polling-stations with no liberal-campaigners outside.  Just odd.  For some of us , it IS the sport.

Anyone else watch the lesbian fuckfest that was the Sondheim Cup crowd?  Even by Friday night , I was screaming abuse at the obese Asian/American half-breeds. Get off the green you slant-eyed , fat fuck!   America’s secret weapon - fielding two 20-stone biffas , and making sure they walk all over the European’s putting-lines.  Never , ever seen so many faces like smacked-asses in one place before.

If that’s a celebration of women’s competition at the highest-level , then surely there has to be one female present that doesn’t look like a screaming fucking dyke.  Thank fuck for Petterson’s Comeback , otherwise my iPad would have suffered.

53 minutes ago, Pete said:

Sport without racism is like polling-stations with no liberal-campaigners outside.  Just odd.  For some of us , it IS the sport.

Anyone else watch the lesbian fuckfest that was the Sondheim Cup crowd?  Even by Friday night , I was screaming abuse at the obese Asian/American half-breeds. Get off the green you slant-eyed , fat fuck!   America’s secret weapon - fielding two 20-stone biffas , and making sure they walk all over the European’s putting-lines.  Never , ever seen so many faces like smacked-asses in one place before.

If that’s a celebration of women’s competition at the highest-level , then surely there has to be one female present that doesn’t look like a screaming fucking dyke.  Thank fuck for Petterson’s Comeback , otherwise my iPad would have suffered.

Have you met PunkApe yet? He's our resident golf cunt. You two will get along like a cock to a glory hole. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

They all look the same to me....

What with wearing the same colour shirts,really hard to tell who's who

Indeed they did.  Apart from the two fat , Asian half-breed cunts.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you met PunkApe yet? He's our resident golf cunt. You two will get along like a cock to a glory hole. 

Have I just met the female representative of the Cunt’s Corner LGBT People’s Front?

Lot of scary women spectating that match - they’d have ate you for breakfast.

Fuck the useless football snowflakes, pay me their wages and you can call me what you want and as many times as you want, i wouldn't break sweat over it but would stick my finger up and say, look at my bank balance and you dim racist cunts are contributing towards it.

Racism is a human coondition, it will never be stopped fully unless the governments start micro-chipping every cuntbreed.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Today the media has been awash with outrage over the racist outbursts of an Italian football pundit who stated that the only way to stop Romelu "Mighty Joe Young" Lukaku is "To say, here are ten bananas that you can eat."

Whilst I don't agree with anybody being subjected to racist abuse whilst performing their contractual employments duties, my sympathies run dry when it comes to professional footballers.

Lukaku and other black players know full well that when they sign for southern European clubs they run a high risk of being subjected to racist abuse. That's not to say they should shut up and accept it. But if they were genuinely concerned about "kicking racism" out of football, they would boycott leagues where racist abuse is prevalent.

As with everything else in the game these days, though, money talks. To these hypocritical cry baby cunts, signing a six figure a week contract takes precedent over their lip service to eradicating racism within football.

I won't shed any tears tonight over a mercenary wanker like Lukaku as he preps his whingeing press statement decrying racism whilst eating a platinum-plated bucket of gold-dusted fried chicken.

Sorry, i’m fucking confused here. Is this the same Carrotcruncher who is  constantly accusing me of “racism”, believing everything that comes out of the “alt.right” (whatever the fuck that is) and licking Tommy Robinson’s ( real name Stephen Oko-Lennon) bumhole?

Yeah, fuck off. My mate Jethro would never come out with shit like that. I think Mr(s) Roops needs to investigate this obvious imposter. 

That’s my opinion anyway.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Sorry, i’m fucking confused here. Is this the same Carrotcruncher who is  constantly accusing me of “racism”, believing everything that comes out of the “alt.right” (whatever the fuck that is) and licking Tommy Robinson’s ( real name Stephen Oko-Lennon) bumhole?

Yeah, fuck off. My mate Jethro would never come out with shit like that. I think Mr(s) Roops needs to investigate this obvious imposter. 

That’s my opinion anyway.

We've had this conversation many times before, you drunken cunt. If you read most of my nominations back when you're sober, you'll notice a running theme of intolerance. I temper it with a bit of common sense and humanity though, unlike your jack booted hang and deport 'em stance.

Sorry to ruin your preconceived image of me as a ruddy cheeked, jovial liberal farmer. The truth is, I'm a bit of a cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We've had this conversation many times before, you drunken cunt. If you read most of my nominations back when you're sober, you'll notice a running theme of intolerance. I temper it with a bit of common sense and humanity though, unlike your jack booted hang and deport 'em stance.

Sorry to ruin your preconceived image of me as a ruddy cheeked, jovial liberal farmer. The truth is, I'm a bit of a cunt.

Don't do yourself down.