CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Three Lions (or pussies)

and

7 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

@JokerI have nothing against Greta as such (I am sure that she has much more personality than DrCunt) but that signature gif has got to go.

I have a great deal against Greta, she's a paedo, snowflake's ultimate wank fantasy, she's staying, to collect all the ridicule she deserves.

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 17/10/2019 at 09:33, Eric Cuntman said:

What a load of unmitigated bollocks. England footballers can barely speak English. I find it a stretch to believe that they can understand Bulgarian. 

It must be awful earning £80.000 a week. Poor things.

I don't know what those particular Bulgarian fans said, but it might've been monkey noises or something along the lines of what happened to Lewis Hamilton? 

8 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I don't know what those particular Bulgarian fans said, but it might've been monkey noises or something along the lines of what happened to Lewis Hamilton? 

Why can't they just take it on the chin though Rangdo? Like John Barnes. He even parodied it in that song..

"when I do my thing, the crowd throw bananas"

On 17/10/2019 at 13:04, Stubby Pecker said:

@Joker, kyle, arseholes, whatever it is you decide to call yourself from one pointless minute of your life to the next, you really a massive fucking bellend and I for one hope you die a painful and drawn out death within the next few days.

I'm still here!

Just sayin'

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why can't they just take it on the chin though Rangdo? Like John Barnes. He even parodied it in that song..

"when I do my thing, the crowd throw bananas"

You make a good point.  I suppose it is because back in the 80s, things weren't nearly so PC and there wasn't any of this SJW crap that we have today.

I believe that without a social media platform to express outrage, John Barnes did all that he could do about it and I think it was far more powerful than any message with a hash tag would have been.

Do you agree? 

3 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

You make a good point.  I suppose it is because back in the 80s, things weren't nearly so PC and there wasn't any of this SJW crap that we have today.

I believe that without a social media platform to express outrage, John Barnes did all that he could do about it and I think it was far more powerful than any message with a hash tag would have been.

Do you agree? 

I buy a half dozen bananas at the supermarket every week. No cunt tries to give them to me for free. Never look a gift horse in the mouth. Overpaid wankers.

1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Do you agree? 

In a way. I have to say though, if I were earning 70-80 thousand a week, I wouldn't give a flying fuck about being called names.

Guest Gronda Gronda
45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In a way. I have to say though, if I were earning 70-80 thousand a week, I wouldn't give a flying fuck about being called names.

I can't argue with that. I wouldn't even mind being called Punkape if I were to be remunerated to the tune of 80k a week to sometimes kick a ball about.

1 minute ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I can't argue with that. I wouldn't even mind being called Punkape if I were to be remunerated to the tune of 80k a week to sometimes kick a ball about.

Punkers went see his GP today with a golf ball stuck in his arse. The doctor told him “It’s not going to come out easily. It’s in a ‘fairway’”

On 18/10/2019 at 22:20, King Billy said:

Punkers went see his GP today with a golf ball stuck in his arse. The doctor told him “It’s not going to come out easily. It’s in a ‘fairway’”

He was asking advice for the correct 'iron' to chip it out, the doctor recommended a tyre iron.

I'l get me overalls.