CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is it OK if someone wants to live for years on a bench?

Penny Farthing

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's all very well and good, but you might want to consider changing the record. I'd wager that there's only so many office stationery puns a man who hasn't worked a day in the past 15 years can muster up, you feckless pauper cunt 

I've asked you a question, instead of recycling the same tedious shite ad nauseam you'd do well to answer it, instead of silently frothing at the mouth whilst trying to think of words that rhyme with hole puncher.

Its true decco baby..im a man of limited means...we can't all soar to the heights of sphagnum inspector grade 3 or be fortunate enough to spunk off our nearest n dearest.

Panzermurphybaby 

Guest Erroreptile404
11 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Why don't you send your collection of elderly women's granny panties to the local authorities. Then maybe they can clear up some open cases of geriatric sexual assault, even though most of the victims have long since died of old age.

If you want to know how much of an utter snowflake wanker last bellend standing is ask him why he ran off to Australia, he'll come out with something entirely predictable about australian news "anchors" supposedly laughing at Britain.

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its true decco baby..im a man of limited means...we can't all soar to the heights of sphagnum inspector grade 3 or be fortunate enough to spunk off our nearest n dearest.

Panzermurphybaby 

You might be a potless leech sponging off of the limited welfare budget of a potless country that in turn only survives by sponging off of the EU.

Have no fear, though. There are plenty of old widows over here who'd give you board and lodging in return for a bit of your plastic paddy patter. I'm sure you could even get a new exhaust for your 18 year old transit out of it, so long as you didn't revert to type and start stamping your feet and giving the poor old dears the silent treatment, you angry little blocking cunt "yiz".

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Although I certainly agree with your sentiments. I personally think you're a part-time, humourless, fucking idiot.

And I personally don't give a fuck what you think.

4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'm not British, I'm American. Those are the words we use for those things.

I'm not going to put on some false facade or try to sound like someone else.

Besides, if I started doing that, I'd probably get slammed for being a phony or for trying to ingratiate myself.

As Popeye the Sailor Man used to say... 

i-yam-what-i-yam-popeye-the-sailor-serie

I occasionally use a Brit expression, but when I do, I usually put it in quotation marks.

Do you mean "façade"?

Is Popeye from Wolverhampton?

Now fuck off you septic septic. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
3 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Do you mean "façade"?

Is Popeye from Wolverhampton?

Now fuck off you septic septic. 

No, I meant exactly what I posted...

Screenshot-52.png

I have no idea where Popeye comes from, but given what a tough customer he is, I'm sure he's American.

Now fuck off,  you sphincter spreading sausage sitter.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

No, I meant exactly what I posted...

Screenshot-52.png

I have no idea where Popeye comes from, but given what a tough customer he is, I'm sure he's American.

Now fuck off,  you sphincter spreading sausage sitter.

Is your "copy and paste" from the OED?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Is your "copy and paste" from the OED?

It's a screenshot, not a "copy and paste".

But yes, it actually was from OED, but it came up on the screen in Google.

If it means that much to you, clicking on the Google link takes you to this...

Screenshot-53.png

So fuck off and fuck the OED, too BTW.

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

You might be a potless leech sponging off of the limited welfare budget of a potless country that in turn only survives by sponging off of the EU.

Have no fear, though. There are plenty of old widows over here who'd give you board and lodging in return for a bit of your plastic paddy patter. I'm sure you could even get a new exhaust for your 18 year old transit out of it, so long as you didn't revert to type and start stamping your feet and giving the poor old dears the silent treatment, you angry little blocking cunt "yiz".

Its a citroen  dispatch decco baby..at least do your research..although id hazard a guess your the type that soak off the effort n hard work of others  in your relentless drive up the local authority career ladder ya watercooler weinstein 

Panzermurphybaby 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its a citroen  dispatch decco baby..at least do your research..although id hazard a guess your the type that soak off the effort n hard work of others  in your relentless drive up the local authority career ladder ya watercooler weinstein 

Panzermurphybaby 

Edd's Autoparts Direct.  Citroen Dispatch Exhaust:  £129-99 complete.      watercooler weinstein indeed.

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panzermurphybaby 

It makes no odds to me what fourth hand van you picked up from your tinker associates at the local scrap yard.

It's very neighbourly of you investing in the Frog car industry though, as it'll be their tax money that puts a few tins of tomato soup on the gas stove you keep in the back of it for your crimbo dinner this year.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It makes no odds to me what fourth hand van you picked up from your tinker associates at the local scrap yard.

It's very neighbourly of you investing in the Frog car industry though, as it'll be their tax money that puts a few tins of tomato soup on the gas stove you keep in the back of it for your crimbo dinner this year.

Its Neil's old van, no cunt anywhere on the uk mainland would touch it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

Surprisingly, Ireland has been a nett contributor to the EU budget since 2016. The latest figure was €315 million (2018 budget) though this will increase substantially when the UK leaves. By all accounts, the Irish are none too happy about this and have even suggested they are due compensation for Brexit. That's the thing about the EU money trap, free dosh to entice new members, then the bills come in...

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Surprisingly, Ireland has been a nett contributor to the EU budget since 2016. The latest figure was €315 million (2018 budget) though this will increase substantially when the UK leaves. By all accounts, the Irish are none too happy about this and have even suggested they are due compensation for Brexit. That's the thing about the EU money trap, free dosh to entice new members, then the bills come in...

We have a saying here roops baby  an béal bocht it means the poor mouth..we're very good at putting it on.

Panzermurphybaby 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fail to prepare..prepare to fail decco baby..yer shoddy ways will come back to bite ya..one day the regional council inspector will walk into your cubicle..(he'd knock but theres no door) ..and ask to see what reports youve compiled on the effects of bird shite on the lest we forget statue outside...its then you'll thank yerself for the snot green lycra suit n carbon fiber bicycle chained to the fence outside 

Panzermurphybaby 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Fail to prepare..prepare to fail decco baby..yer shoddy ways will come back to bite ya..one day the regional council inspector will walk into your cubicle..(he'd knock but theres no door) ..and ask to see what reports youve compiled on the effects of bird shite on the lest we forget statue outside...its then you'll thank yerself for the snot green lycra suit n carbon fiber bicycle chained to the fence outside 

Panzermurphybaby 

You've got a bit of a bee in your bonnet about local authorities, Panzer. It's almost as if a lifetime of claiming benefits and sponging off of the state has left you infuriated at the powers that be.

Instead of biting the hand that feeds you, you could try getting back into the employment market. You've obviously been out of it for a good few decades if you think anyone still works in a cubicle. No doubt you think everyone still clocks off to the sound of a steam whistle as well, you feckless little doley.

Guest judgetwi
On 03/11/2019 at 02:28, Salty Piss Flap said:

Not even gonna bother watching the Miami Blow Fish vs NY Jokes. Miami's season is a lost cause. I'll be happy if they finish the season with one or two wins. I'm pulling for the Rams make it all the way again this year and stomp the shit out of the hated Pats.

As for those shows, I've never seen any of them, but I managed to find what appears to be every episode of It Ain't Half Hot, Mum on Dailymotion. 

I understand they don't even run it over there anymore because of some PC bullshit.

If you're interested, here's a link to it online....

https://www.dailymotion.com/search/it aint half hot mum/videos

I'll be checking it out myself.

No, they don’t run it over here anymore. Thanks for the link but i’m very familiar with the genre.

Fuck me your lot gave my lot a right fucking spanking yesterday. Thank fuck you are a cunt and refused my offer to stay round your drum and attend the game. Imagine paying all that money to watch my team being carved up by Fitzmagic of all people! Thanks for  being a tight fisted, miserable, inhospitable fucking  wanker.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
37 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

No, they don’t run it over here anymore. Thanks for the link but i’m very familiar with the genre.

Fuck me your lot gave my lot a right fucking spanking yesterday. Thank fuck you are a cunt and refused my offer to stay round your drum and attend the game. Imagine paying all that money to watch my team being carved up by Fitzmagic of all people! Thanks for  being a tight fisted, miserable, inhospitable fucking  wanker.

Anytime, mate.

Anytime.

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've got a bit of a bee in your bonnet about local authorities, Panzer. It's almost as if a lifetime of claiming benefits and sponging off of the state has left you infuriated at the powers that be.

Instead of biting the hand that feeds you, you could try getting back into the employment market. You've obviously been out of it for a good few decades if you think anyone still works in a cubicle. No doubt you think everyone still clocks off to the sound of a steam whistle as well, you feckless little doley.

Its caricatures decco baby..like yerself on here..i dont believe for a minute that the pontificatin scrotebag that is the decco is anything like what ya are in the real world and ...and..ive now two jobs..im a personal trainer by day and a sax player in a rocking beat combo by night..played my first gig tonight..thats what a job is called when yer a musician..worked out at a 100 an hour ..tim capello is my muse ..ive also been booked to play at a funeral on Wednesday mornin..stranger on the shore by some fucker called akerbilk thats worth another 100 for however long the song goes on for..whoda thunk playin music paid 

Panzermurphybaby 

Guest judgetwi
33 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Its caricatures decco baby..like yerself on here..i dont believe for a minute that the pontificatin scrotebag that is the decco is anything like what ya are in the real world and ...and..ive now two jobs..im a personal trainer by day and a sax player in a rocking beat combo by night..played my first gig tonight..thats what a job is called when yer a musician..worked out at a 100 an hour ..tim capello is my muse ..ive also been booked to play at a funeral on Wednesday mornin..stranger on the shore by some fucker called akerbilk thats worth another 100 for however long the song goes on for..whoda thunk playin music paid 

Panzermurphybaby 

Fucking hell! Another cunt on here bragging about how rich he is.

Well, not quite. But we are talking about Arland here, the dustbin of the EU, so you have to make certain economic adjustments. I’m thinking that the sax doesn’t really feature very much in African, Eastern European or Peaceful music but I don’t know shit about it so I can only wish Pansy boy good fortune in trying to screw the cunts who are actually screwing him.

Good luck with that one mate!

10 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell! Another cunt on here bragging about how rich he is.

Well, not quite. But we are talking about Arland here, the dustbin of the EU, so you have to make certain economic adjustments. I’m thinking that the sax doesn’t really feature very much in African, Eastern European or Peaceful music but I don’t know shit about it so I can only wish Pansy boy good fortune in trying to screw the cunts who are actually screwing him.

Good luck with that one mate!

Im far from being as rich as the decco or even the eddie jewdz baby ..im not indigent and t'was not meant to sound boastful..i was simply revealing what being musical can be worth is all..what did amhed cook for ya tonight anyway

Panzermurphybaby 

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Im far from being as rich as the decco or even the eddie jewdz baby ..im not indigent and t'was not meant to sound boastful..i was simply revealing what being musical can be worth is all..what did amhed cook for ya tonight anyway

Panzermurphybaby 

So no personal training this Wednesday morning Chris?