CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who write continental sevens.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Funny you should mention that .. I have just received an envelope it has got a Dublin postmark, it contains a leaflet about some cheap bicycle repair collective and also contains some some white powder.

Did you make a tube from the envelope and inhale the white powder through the tube?

19 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Did you make a tube from the envelope and inhale the white powder through the tube?

I never understood wankers who snort bugle through a rolled up banknote. It's a known fact that banknotes can have traces of dozens of people's urine and shit on them. Better off cutting a McDonalds straw into 3 bits.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I never understood wankers who snort bugle through a rolled up banknote. It's a known fact that banknotes can have traces of dozens of people's urine and shit on them. Better off cutting a McDonalds straw into 3 bits.

Or cut it into 2 bits and ‘go large’.

‘McBugle’

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I put it in a roll-up and smoked it.

You can roll those nicotine patches into little tubes and light them as well. Much better than sticking it on your arm.

I bet you and the other inmates do that with the morphine patches that Gyps gives you. Chasing the geriatric dragon.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can roll those nicotine patches into little tubes and light them as well. Much better than sticking it on your arm.

I bet you and the other inmates do that with the morphine patches that Gyps gives you. Chasing the geriatric dragon.

No .. I pop down to the local park and sell the morphine patches.

• Like 1