CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who write continental sevens.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

These wankers draw a horizontal line through the seven thinking they look cosmopolitan, but why don't they also write a continental one or nine? Fucking pricks.

8 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

These wankers draw a horizontal line through the seven thinking they look cosmopolitan, but why don't they also write a continental one or nine? Fucking pricks.

You've never programmed then, Albert? I sometimes draw a diagonal line through my zeros too.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You've never programmed then, Albert? I sometimes draw a diagonal line through my zeros too.

I never mentioned zeroes, keep on topic please.

1 hour ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Good evening Albert. Aside from this sevens outrage, are you OK?

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Zeros zeroes. Roofs rooves.

Zeroes is only technically correct when used as the verb form (e.g he zeroes his sights) although retards and Americans may occasionally misuse it as a plural noun, and some dictionaries of lesser worth than the OED might even include it as an alternative form. Fucking poofs.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Zeroes is only technically correct when used as the verb form (e.g he zeroes his sights) although retards and Americans may occasionally misuse it as a plural noun, and some dictionaries of lesser worth than the OED might even include it as an alternative form. Fucking poofs.

Pooves

• Like 2

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Good evening Albert. Aside from this sevens outrage, are you OK?

Good morning Billy, I'm very well thank you, how about yourself?

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ooooh get her and her Oxford commas, finishing sentences with a preposition, knowing how to spell 'diarrhoea' and declarative gerunds in the house of Saturn (Jupiter rising - one of the best albums Jethro Tull ever did in my opinion).

27 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Ooooh get her and her Oxford commas, finishing sentences with a preposition, knowing how to spell 'diarrhoea' and declarative gerunds in the house of Saturn (Jupiter rising - one of the best albums Jethro Tull ever did in my opinion).

Are you living in the past?