CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nintendo animal crossing

Guest Hi I'm Barry Scott

Guest Stoolstabber500

Nintendo have always been overpriced childish fucking shit aimed at fat simple manchild cunts from 'merica. That google stadia yank piece of shit can fuck off too. 

The septics are pond life.

26 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Nintendo have always been overpriced childish fucking shit aimed at fat simple manchild cunts from 'merica. That google stadia yank piece of shit can fuck off too. 

I want the septics dead.

China tries to rule the world by engineering super viruses in labs and "accidentally" releasing them.

Japan's dominance comes from over sexualized anime schoolgirls, Nintendo and Hello Kitty - a cultural sickness of the mind unleashed by the trauma of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings that ended the Second World War. A virus in itself that can be spread far more effectively under the guise of "harmless" pop-culture and "cute" and "quirky" characters.

In a hundred years time civilisation as we know it will either be wiped out by a Communist super weapon released on purpose or through sheer ineptitude, or groping one another on crowded trains, with ridiculously spiked hair and hilariously oversized swords strapped to their backs. Working at desks like chickens in a cage drawing new Pokemon concepts until the bones of their fingers poke through flesh eroded by the hard and unforgiving wood of mass produced drawing pencils, then dragged outside and shot in the face by a man in what is essentially a Nazi uniform but doesn't display any of the symbols.

And suddenly the virus doesn't sound so bad.   

tumblr_p0autp5mtb1v6w3juo1_r1_500.gif

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

China tries to rule the world by engineering super viruses in labs and "accidentally" releasing them.

Japan's dominance comes from over sexualized anime schoolgirls, Nintendo and Hello Kitty - a cultural sickness of the mind unleashed by the trauma of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings that ended the Second World War. A virus in itself that can be spread far more effectively under the guise of "harmless" pop-culture and "cute" and "quirky" characters.

In a hundred years time civilisation as we know it will either be wiped out by a Communist super weapon released on purpose or through sheer ineptitude, or groping one another on crowded trains, with ridiculously spiked hair and hilariously oversized swords strapped to their backs. Working at desks like chickens in a cage drawing new Pokemon concepts until the bones of their fingers poke through flesh eroded by the hard and unforgiving wood of mass produced drawing pencils, then dragged outside and shot in the face by a man in what is essentially a Nazi uniform but doesn't display any of the symbols.

Do what I did and purchase a remote control... It changes everything. 

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Do what I did and purchase a remote control... It changes everything. 

For now. But i guarantee if you look hard enough in any public place there'll be a Pikachu face watching you from somewhere. Those black eyes hold nothing but doom and damnation. Mark my words.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

For now. But i guarantee if you look hard enough in any public place there'll be a Pikachu face watching you from somewhere. Those black eyes hold nothing but doom and damnation. Mark my words.

Many of the cunts, are aged 16 and under and it is they who fashion the world now. Most have been awarded vast fortunes (outside of cookies) and have been told as recently as yesterday that they can work from home indefinitely. 

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

large.A156F890-FA35-4BDF-8895-5199ECADA521.jpeg.03cbaa394a353c11b565dfae60d3c94c.jpegMy PPE for going to Tesco once a week. I don’t know why I keep getting strange looks from random cunts.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its because you're wearing an American M 40 gas mask. Real men only wear forty year old surplus from the Eastern Bloc - like the GP-5 here (modelled by @Mrs Roops😞

gp5-gas-mask-inhalator-set.jpg

It really is me though RK and I have gone out dressed like this. I want some cunt to tut tut or come out with some snide comment. I’ve got a plan.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It really is me though RK and I have gone out dressed like this. I want some cunt to tut tut or come out with some snide comment. I’ve got a plan.

Is the mask real? Sorry for going off topic but I really do collect the things. Looks a bit plasticy and small - the only Yank mask I ever had was an M17 that was clearly designed for obese cunts. Or maybe my Geordie skull is smaller than real people's...

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is the mask real? Sorry for going off topic but I really do collect the things. Looks a bit plasticy and small - the only Yank mask I ever had was an M17 that was clearly designed for obese cunts. Or maybe my Geordie skull is smaller than real people's...

No it’s a plastic fancy dress thing I had in the cupboard. Best not to ask me why. I wore the t shirt and cap out the other day and I was really surprised how many people commented in a good way when they read the Fuck China logo. I expect the filth will have a different view about it.

Just now, King Billy said:

No it’s a plastic fancy dress thing I had in the cupboard. Best not to ask me why. I wore the t shirt and cap out the other day and I was really surprised how many people commented in a good way when they read the Fuck China logo. I expect the filth will have a different view about it.

The thing about China is that they absolutley love pretending they have roughly seven thousand years of unbroken history (it technically ended when they became Commies, but they still pretend). What they don't like to mention is that its basically seven thousand years of other cunts forcing them to do things, and them being complacent little gimps and bending over to the Mongols, or the Japs, or the Brits, or the Japs again...

There's a very real chance that if a native Chinese person sees that shirt in public they will take it literally and present themselves to you on the spot. Hence the Police weariness.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The thing about China is that they absolutley love pretending they have roughly seven thousand years of unbroken history (it technically ended when they became Commies, but they still pretend). What they don't like to mention is that its basically seven thousand years of other cunts forcing them to do things, and them being complacent little gimps and bending over to the Mongols, or the Japs, or the Brits, or the Japs again...

There's a very real chance that if a native Chinese person sees that shirt in public they will take it literally and present themselves to you on the spot. Hence the Police weariness.

Their fannys are the wrong way round. I learned that at school.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Do you work for Disney?

On 13/05/2020 at 13:31, southerncunt said:

I bet you still last 30 seconds.

If I close my eyes, I can last forty five seconds with the wife, then I start thinking about Lucy Verasamy, and I just 'explode' :wub:

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, King Billy said:

You look perplexed? 

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, King Billy said:

Their fannys are the wrong way round. I learned that at school.

Police horses have their fannys on their backs. 

Guest Stoolstabber500
On 13/05/2020 at 14:17, Roadkill said:

Yeah what is it with the Japanese and their media's obsession with depicting schoolgirls either getting raped/molested or murdered. Did you know Hello Kitty was actually a British creation? 🤓

On 13/05/2020 at 14:17, Roadkill said:

What gets me is the yanks claim to be massive fans of Japanese culture and wank themselves into a frenzy over anything they do but then you see what they're actually into and it's all lowest common denominator shit like Pokemon, Dragonball Zed, shitty J-pop boy bands, Mario and cheaply and poorly made modern animations. It's not like they're even fans of the actual cool or interesting stuff that comes out of Japan. Bunch of twats.

This is what real weeaboos look like and the UK was doing it long before the yanks and much more tastefully too

R-1545295-1362378732-5229.jpeg.jpg

Guest Stoolstabber500
38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ahh, the lovely Lucy a forearm fave if ever there was one...

Lucy Verasamy FRIDGE MAGNET | eBay

This is more your forearm fave i imagine 

wtRzldlktUGVmOKkm5Up_2017_03_21.jpg