CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blue Peter Cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Neil said:

I am now very,very,very confused,my cock twitched and then shrunk back under the shelf

Not good with weights, then? 

33 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Mine was Billie-Jean King and Martina Navratilova playing mixed doubles...

Billie Jean admitted that she would have been slaughtered by Bobby Riggs if he hadn't thrown the match to pay off his gambling debt to the mafia. She was at his bedside when he was dying, and her last words to him were... "I know you let me win".

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Billie Jean admitted that she would have been slaughtered by Bobby Riggs if he hadn't thrown the match to pay off his gambling debt to the mafia. She was at his bedside when he was dying, and her last words to him were... "I know you let me win".

See the source image

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What you have to remember, before this he hammered Margaret Court who was number 1 in the rankings 6-1, 6-2.  He used to hustle for money. He used to play matches playing opponents using a frying pan instead of a racquet. 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What you have to remember, before this he hammered Margaret Court who was number 1 in the rankings 6-1, 6-2.  He used to hustle for money. He used to play matches playing opponents using a frying pan instead of a racquet. 

Billie-Jean King said that she knew he was throwing the match halfway through the first set. He was heavily in debt to some seriously nasty cunts and had laid off bets with several bookies for her to win, which cleared his debts. He was a fucking tennis demon, I doubt Federer or Nadal could have withstood him at his best.

Guest 'eavensabove
46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The tucked away 9 inch cock is a bit of a giveaway.

A furious opponent for fury. Could see him cornered or out for the count? 

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

A big concern for the BBC is that Tyson Fury is hot favourite to win SPOTY and there will be few other contenders with the disintegration of organised sport due to Covid 19.

Hopefully between now and Christmas Fury will have another colourful rant about the pinko brigade to send them into stratospheric apoplexy.

lol.

I wouldn’t worry about it Pretend Posh Boy.......like any self respecting Jihadi bomber or stabbymonster, Tyson has a well publicised history of mental elf problems. The BBC can always find an excuse for the misbehaviour of their favourite sons.

Anyway, in this society, rich cunts can do what the fuck they like and  every cunt wants to eat their shit. I’m surprised you don’t know that.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Billie-Jean King said that she knew he was throwing the match halfway through the first set. He was heavily in debt to some seriously nasty cunts and had laid off bets with several bookies for her to win, which cleared his debts. He was a fucking tennis demon, I doubt Federer or Nadal could have withstood him at his best.

He'd have won more titles if it wasn't for the war. 

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He'd have won more titles if it wasn't for the war. 

True, won Wimbledon in 1939 and then along came the war and career suspended. He was still knocking the shit out of established professionals when he was in his late 50s though. Fuck knows what he could have achieved if he'd stuck to the circuit and not gone rogue and started hustling.

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True, won Wimbledon in 1939 and then along came the war and career suspended. He was still knocking the shit out of established professionals when he was in his late 50s though. Fuck knows what he could have achieved if he'd stuck to the circuit and not gone rogue and started hustling.

Can I ask you Eric, am I the only cunt on this planet that thinks Star Wars films are a pile of wank?  Just sat through the latest one with Arnold Ridleys Great niece and I haven't a fucking clue what it's about. Mark Hamil looks older than Capt Tom, Harrison Ford looks like his got arthritis and Carrie Fisher looks like a leather handbag. Surely they're not gonna make any more? 

57 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can I ask you Eric, am I the only cunt on this planet that thinks Star Wars films are a pile of wank?  Just sat through the latest one with Arnold Ridleys Great niece and I haven't a fucking clue what it's about. Mark Hamil looks older than Capt Tom, Harrison Ford looks like his got arthritis and Carrie Fisher looks like a leather handbag. Surely they're not gonna make any more? 

I hope not. It used to be good, and then got infected by PC fever. The new hero has to be a woman, who immediately starts swooning over the first black man she lays eyes on. JJ Abrams should be killed. Brutally and very very painfully. 

Ive never forgiven the little kike for fucking up the ending of 'Lost'.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope not. It used to be good, and then got infected by PC fever. The new hero has to be a woman, who immediately starts swooning over the first black man she lays eyes on. JJ Abrams should be killed. Brutally and very very painfully. 

Ive never forgiven the little kike for fucking up the ending of 'Lost'.

Never seen it. And probably never will. The problem is is that series can't end after say 5 series. Some just go on and on. The walking Dead is an example. I lost interest after 3 episodes starring that wooden personality vaccuum David Morrisey. That was what, series 3? How many series now, 10? Too fucking long. 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never seen it. And probably never will. The problem is is that series can't end after say 5 series. Some just go on and on. The walking Dead is an example. I lost interest after 3 episodes starring that wooden personality vaccuum David Morrisey. That was what, series 3? How many series now, 10? Too fucking long. 

I have got the DVDs of the two movies that Glen Miller's Band were in if that helps.

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Star Wars films are utter toss, I've never watched one, I only had to see the promotional posters and hear the music to know it's all a load of fuckin' shit.

Fuck knows how they got the gullible to sit through years and years of the same story, rehashed with different characters, it's like Teletubbies for grown-ups!

George Lucas is a cunt, a very rich CUNT!

7 minutes ago, Joker said:

Star Wars films are utter toss, I've never watched one, I only had to see the promotional posters and hear the music to know it's all a load of fuckin' shit.

Fuck knows how they got the gullible to sit through years and years of the same story, rehashed with different characters, it's like Teletubbies for grown-ups!

George Lucas is a cunt, a very rich CUNT!

I was in Disneyland a few years ago with the kids and in the star wars shop they had kits where you can make and customise your own light sabre. There were 2 blokes in their 30s creaming themselves over this, discussing what kind of light sabre they could make. One of them had a manual for one of the space ships in the film under his arm.  I think that explains what kind of cunt watches this shite. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was in Disneyland a few years ago with the kids and in the star wars shop they had kits where you can make and customise your own light sabre. There were 2 blokes in their 30s creaming themselves over this, discussing what kind of light sabre they could make. One of them had a manual for one of the space ships in the film under his arm.  I think that explains what kind of cunt watches this shite. 

The same stupid cunts who name their kids after Star Wars characters.

And I know, I've actually heard some cunt shouting for his kid 'Skywalker', FFS!