CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ali

Eddie

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that's a rather pessimistic prognosis for the future.....

I think it is the reality this is a niche site. That's all I am saying. A few more decent posters would be nice, but they are few and far between. There are loudmouths aplenty. As I said, when I've had enough that will be their lot. This place doesn't need micro managing.

6 minutes ago, Admin said:

I think it is the reality this is a niche site. That's all I am saying. A few more decent posters would be nice, but they are few and far between. There are loudmouths aplenty. As I said, when I've had enough that will be their lot. This place doesn't need micro managing.

Absolutely. Micromanagement would cause more harm to The Corner than several Decs, but you and your co-owner do need to pop in a bit more.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely. Micromanagement would cause more harm to The Corner than several Decs, but you and your co-owner do need to pop in a bit more.

You are right. If we have the noisy shit flinging stuff, it requires greater frequency of visits from us. I simply don't have the time, presently.

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Admin said:

, I only have to ban 3 others and not approve any new members for a period. I've done it before and when I've had enough I will do it again.

I say ban and be damned...frankly we do not need that sort of nonsense here on cunts corner.

Guest Snatch
19 hours ago, Frank said:

Admin, are you going to let this gobby fuck waltz back in like nothing's happened.. like some sort of cunt?

Why not,you've been let back in numerous times.

Guest Snatch
57 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Right in there faster than a rat up a drainpipe. Don't forget to take an apple with you tomorrow.

Sounds like someone's feeling a bit left out with all the goings on in the board room.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Frank said:

You've certainly perked up over the weekend, quince.. you snotty-nosed little shyster. Good form. 

I've only recently started a high bran purge, which has after a spell of intense shitting paid off in spades. Hole-istically speaking. I'll be sure to enlarge upon this shortly, and thank you for your kind words.

37 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I've only recently started a high bran purge, which has after a spell of intense shitting paid off in spades. Hole-istically speaking. I'll be sure to enlarge upon this shortly, and thank you for your kind words.

Your timing's a little out, but overall I'm getting a sense of the cockfingers of old. Try writing down your kooky shit and saving it for that knockout punch we all love you for. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Your timing's a little out, but overall I'm getting a sense of the cockfingers of old. Try writing down your kooky shit and saving it for that knockout punch we all love you for. 

Well. Everyone has developed a taste for my brown gold, little chicks gathered round cheeping, little beaks agape, for mummy bird, tae shite in their mooths. I hope you're all hungry-high bran purge. 

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well. Everyone has developed a taste for my brown gold, little chicks gathered round cheeping, little beaks agape, for mummy bird, tae shite in their mooths. I hope you're all hungry-high bran purge. 

That's your two steps back..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Admin said:

Admin, would you like me to shite in your mouth?

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Admin, would you like me to shite in your mouth?

That really says it all, quince. You've got nothing left to offer, yet you can't keep away. Force a ban upon yourself.. county coward.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Frank said:

That really says it all, quince. You've got nothing left to offer, yet you can't keep away. Force a ban upon yourself.. coward.

He hasn't said no yet. The coy fucking shite eating cunt.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
10 hours ago, Admin said:

The general welcome package is to cunt new members off (I have no problem with that, as I simply couldn't give a shit, and also they really aren't very good at it). 

Isn't cunting each other off the point of this forum, or is it to nominate the cunts of the world and discuss? 

I recall reading this site years ago and there were more posters and less cunting between members?

Guest DrCunt
8 hours ago, Admin said:

You are right. If we have the noisy shit flinging stuff, it requires greater frequency of visits from us. I simply don't have the time, presently.

He's gone? Thank fuck for that. This place was getting as boring as the FT

Guest DingTheRioja
32 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

The general welcome package is to cunt new members off (I have no problem with that, as I simply couldn't give a shit, and also they really aren't very good at it). 

Isn't cunting each other off the point of this forum, or is it to nominate the cunts of the world and discuss? 

I recall reading this site years ago and there were more posters and less cunting between members?

Now you're just being fucking rediculous... I mean.. sticking to the aims and rules of the site?

It's not like I've suggested it before...

43 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

is it to nominate the cunts of the world and discuss? 

Well it was and I thought this section as opposed to The Open Corner still was, but it's nothing to do with me now really. There were more posters, but to an extent that's symptomatic of the current status of forums in general, inevitably the advent of Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc have taken their toll. For better or worse less people use forums now.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe deputise someone from the site may be a good idea

I reckon me, Frank and a random assortment of about 3 others would do a great job, you want to make the tea? 

Gobbie can bake us a cake.

33 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I reckon me, Frank and a random assortment of about 3 others would do a great job, you want to make the tea? 

Gobbie can bake us a cake.

Gobbie's passionate about cakes and cooking in general, although she won't do a meringue. Can you imagine her fat stretch-marked and redundant oversized tits spinning like wet catherine wheels as she whips up the eggs?  

• Like 2