CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Motorway Advice Signs for the terminally stupid.

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Just drove back home from a course in Stoke.

It was raining which one would think is not uncommon in this great country at this time of year.

I passed half a dozen of these motorway LED advice/warning signs....they advised that there is a queue ahead, then they advised that there is a queue after the next junction, then that there was surface water so caution (its raining by the way), then about ten miles from Wolves, they advised me that tiredness kills and that I should take a break. How on earth did they know that as I was feeling a bit weary due to having to listen to a pile of shite at this course all day. 

Now to be fair, there were queues but these were caused by imbeciles who slowed down to 20 MPH in anticipation of the queue thus creating even more queues when the reality was that the real queue had long since dissipated.   

We are turning this nation into a nation of sheep who need the most basic thing like, its raining so there might be water on the road.....trouble is that  seeing the level of brain dead vacuous cunts with dead expressions on their faces out driving I can understand the reason for these explaining the obvious signage. But they are still cunts     

53 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can see you sitting in your crappy little car, composing this gem in your tiny excitable mind, hoping against hope that it'll be well received. Well, let me tell you this, Luke..... it's a pile of fucking shit.

matrix.jpeg

48 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Traffic jams and rain, how tiresome. Gladly I don't have to contend with either, living here as I do. Vivre

Fuck off, you pheasant plucking Pollyanna faux-French fuckstick!

Guest Manky
32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck off, you pheasant plucking Pollyanna faux-French fuckstick!

Probably a big Vichy/Petain fan. Keeps German soldiers under the stairs so they don't have as far to go to capture La gay as fuck Paris

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I can see you sitting in your crappy little car, composing this gem in your tiny excitable mind, hoping against hope that it'll be well received. Well, let me tell you this, Luke..... it's a pile of fucking shit.

Ye olde bearded one is on the money. 

Tiredness kills, shame you didn't drift off and crash to be fair. 

Guest Ollyboro
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hasn't France been battered by torrential rain over the past days? Weren't the Seine nearly bursting its banks? 

I'm somewhere near Reims, as we speak. It's 25° and my 2 bags of green made it through the , ahem, stringent security on the ferry. That's the good news. France, as I'm sure you're aware, is full of cunts. French cunts at that.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Frank said:

bumper-car-wright-1.jpg

Guest Ollyboro
41 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Stay there, we don't want you.

I'll tell you one thing, if these French cunts had put as much fucking effort into fighting the Nazis as they do into cutting me up on their motorways, the World would have been robbed of that iconic photograph of Hitler gazing, with pride, at the Eiffel Tower. Just after his lads had filled the French in. It was the look of a man who's proved his fucking point.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

You really do live in the arse end of God's green earth don't you? 

its not that good....its only saving grace is that its not London. Why would anybody want to live in all that squalor

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Frank said:

it is a crappy little car Frank but its real life you see....Its all I can afford now that I have spunked all my money on a Wickes Kitchen......that's what you have to do when you are on a minimum wage and most of your customers wear baseball caps, I wish I had tried harder at special school like yourself but alas, I never made it past identifying shapes.     

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Traffic jams and rain, how tiresome. Gladly I don't have to contend with either, living here as I do. Vivre

Yes but all this is worth it for a land free of Frogs and the smell of burning tyres and sheep.  

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

bumper-car-wright-1.jpg

that car is worth a lot more than the Dagenham cuntbin that I inherited from Mrs Swarm.......That cunt looks like that bloke who owns sports direct.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Yes but all this is worth it for a land free of Frogs and the smell of burning tyres and sheep.  

Luke, do you accept that, in hindsight, you'd have been better off staying at home today? I don't think we've ever seen such a weakly padded, lame and poorly constructed nom.