CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke being bought by Apple

Guest Paul Ross

Guest Paul Ross

Reminds me of when I had this lump in my Renault Espace once somewhere in Leeds when I was recording Through The Keyhole up there. Must have been in the 90s. I remember he was complaining of feeling hungry so I rubbed some Nutella into my ball bag, but there was no way he could manoeuvre round his immense sweaty bulk to satisfy his insatiable appetite. Embarrassed, and as a distraction, he sat up and started clapping and singing some random Motown shit. He wouldn't fucking stop and then started to stroke my double chin.

5 minutes ago, Paul Ross said:

Reminds me of when I had this lump in my Renault Espace once somewhere in Leeds when I was recording Through The Keyhole up there. Must have been in the 90s. I remember he was complaining of feeling hungry so I rubbed some Nutella into my ball bag, but there was no way he could manoeuvre round his immense sweaty bulk to satisfy his insatiable appetite. Embarrassed, and as a distraction, he sat up and started clapping and singing some random Motown shit. He wouldn't fucking stop and then started to stroke my double chin.

That's dark.

2 hours ago, Paul Ross said:

You were better when you were dogging and snorting mephedrone. 

5 hours ago, Paul Ross said:

In @Quincy Cockfingers' absence.

How long did it take you to cum? 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fucking hell. May your bollocks swell to the size of coconuts so you could get Kid Creole's bongo player to play with them. You utter, utter fuckstick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Paul Ross said:

How long did it take him to cum?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Bubba C said:

In @Quincy Cockfingers' absence.

How long did it take you to cum? 

Fucking hell! In there like a er, cock up a drainpipe.

Bubba, I'm sitting in a dismal hospital ward bed, in some awful fife hospital full of ugly fat bastards, sitting twinkling like a diamond in dogshit. Quinsy throat indeed.

Some fat bricky cunt opposite moans continually about perceived slights and negligences suffered him by the staff, who patiently listen to all this shit and are nice to him.

If I were in their position I would inject air into his iv drip. As it stands, as soon as the other specimens are asleep, I intend to smother him with a pillow. I only wish I could stylishly place 3 silenced bullets in it afterwards. Classy touch.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bubba, I'm sitting in a dismal hospital ward bed, in some awful fife hospital full of ugly fat bastards, sitting twinkling like a diamond in dogshit. Quinsy throat indeed. Some fat bricky cunt opposite moans continually about perceived slights and negligences suffered him by the staff, who patiently listen to all this shit and are nice to him. If I were in their position I would inject air into his iv drip. As it stands, as soon as the other specimens are asleep, I intend to smother him with a pillow. I only wish I could stylishly place 3 silenced bullets in it afterwards. Classy touch.

Read ding's posts to him, he will OD on morphine in no time. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bubba, I'm sitting in a dismal hospital ward bed, in some awful fife hospital full of ugly fat bastards, sitting twinkling like a diamond in dogshit. Quinsy throat indeed.

Some fat bricky cunt opposite moans continually about perceived slights and negligences suffered him by the staff, who patiently listen to all this shit and are nice to him.

If I were in their position I would inject air into his iv drip. As it stands, as soon as the other specimens are asleep, I intend to smother him with a pillow. I only wish I could stylishly place 3 silenced bullets in it afterwards. Classy touch.

Ah that brings back memories. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Jesus, don't you have private health cover?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
52 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Jesus, don't you have private health cover?

Yes, fuck all use though, needed a certain ENT consultant and the best one is here . Didn't think it would be a fucking overnighter or I wouldn't have been such a thick cunt. Now I am listening to a fat cunt farting and snoring , and both sound the same 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Read ding's posts to him, he will OD on morphine in no time. 

The staff have filled me full of cheap, dirty tramadol, the cheap , dirty sluts. Can one get a blow job on the NHS? This country has gone to pot.

15 hours ago, Paul Ross said:

Do us a favour Paul and tell your brother he's not fucking funny.

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank
22 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You get a like just for the name. Is there a Mrs Fuckwank?

There certainly is, Cuntess is her name.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do us a favour Paul and tell your brother's not fucking funny

And get him to call you a wight woyal ranker or other such nonsense involving 'R's and 'W's. Hopefully he'll choke to death on his own tongue.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Bubba C said:

How is Mrs Quincy, by the way? Give her my best. 

How nice of you to ask. I'm just back in, I'm in fucking pieces. I seem to have developed red raw trench crotch from some antibiotic reaction. 

How is the lovely Mrs B? Is she eating well? 

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

How nice of you to ask. I'm just back in, I'm in fucking pieces. I seem to have developed red raw trench crotch from some antibiotic reaction. 

How is the lovely Mrs B? Is she eating well? 

Ahh.. Scrot-rot. Best thing to cure that is to pour a kettle of boiling water all over the offending area closely followed by a good scrub with a wire brush.

Does bubba's wife have a peanut head?