CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit Religious Education

Guest DingTheRioja

5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

@Fender777  I think I've found Nirvana... race you there!

Those cunts at my school who taught RE were fucking useless, they never told me about this....

https://www.sistersofcbd.com/videos/?v=79cba1185463

That's because you were too busy humping the other disabled kids and stuffing the toys up your arse. I expect you only had tinnitus for a soundtrack as your spax helmet covered your ears and face where you'd put it on back to front. Mong

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Gurt said:

That's because you were too busy humping the other disabled kids and stuffing the toys up your arse. I expect you only had tinnitus for a soundtrack as your spax helmet covered your ears and face where you'd put it on back to front. Mong

I rarely laugh out loud on here anymore Gurt. I've gone from enthusiastic golden boy to jaded top dog cunt, but this tickled me. 

Fuck off ding. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Great Nom Ding....what's it all about by the way.

This..

27 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

NUNS !!

21 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

If he wasn't simply a fairytale character, even Jesus would hate you. 

That's stretching it a bit, fairytales have some element of truth in them to warn of the dangers of people like you.

and Gurt.

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

RI/RK should be taught in all schools along with the fact that Homosexuality is wrong.

It is...its called Islamic studies and you would be punished severely for your subversive tendencies believe me.

28 minutes ago, Punkape said:

RI/RK should be taught in all schools along with the fact that Homosexuality is wrong.

I think that probably qualifies as stupid post of the day. Maybe teaching a balanced explanation of world religion could be a good idea, religious indoctrination of kids in school, whether it's Christian, Islam, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever should have no part in a child's education. That's why I'm opposed to "faith schools".

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

I think that probably qualifies as stupid post of the day. 

are you sure Rick....days not out yet, Mothra should be along later to disprove you, Ill wager.

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I think that probably qualifies as stupid post of the day. Maybe teaching a balanced explanation of world religion could be a good idea, religious indoctrination of kids in school, whether it's Christian, Islam, Hindu, Buddhist or whatever should have no part in a child's education. That's why I'm opposed to "faith schools".

All schools in this country should eventually return to Catholicism if they aren't already a Catholic school. Islamic schools should comply immediately or be closed.This is a Christian country and we should adhere to that. For suggesting otherwise people like you should ultimately be tried with heresy.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

All schools in this country should eventually return to Catholicism if they aren't already a Catholic school. Islamic schools should comply immediately or be closed.This is a Christian country and we should adhere to that. For suggesting otherwise people like you should ultimately be tried with heresy.

Shut the fuck up with your endless bullshit about how much better you are than others. By shouting so loud about homosexuals and religion,it would seem to me you have something to hide.

Fucking gaylord.

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 hours ago, Punkape said:

All schools in this country should eventually return to Catholicism if they aren't already a Catholic school. Islamic schingools should comply immediately or be closed.This is a Christian country and we should adhere to that. For suggesting otherwise people like you should ultimately be tried with heresy.

Down with Popary, burn them, like they burned and tortured millions for disagreeing with their evil ways and plans to dominate the world. When they could no longer bully their beliefs into people they abused children instead. Fuck off with your fairy worshiping, evil and perverse view of the universe. Uttter gay dribbling spastic religion invented by the Romans to control the slaves. Are you a slave to god punkape? You submit to someone elses invented imaginary friend, how fucking ridiculous is that, you fucking sheep? Christianity, Judaism and Islam possibly the worst evils invented by power hungry man.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
missed the h in christianity

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Down with Popary, burn them, like they burned and tortured millions for disagreeing with their evil ways and plans to dominate the world. When they could no longer bully their beliefs into people they abused children instead. Fuck off with your fairy worshiping, evil and perverse view of the universe. Uttter gay dribbling spastic religion invented by the Romans to control the slaves. Are you a slave to god punkape? You submit to someone elses invented imaginary friend, how fucking ridiculous is that, you fucking sheep? Cristianity, Judaism and Islam possibly the worst evils invented by power hungry man.

Well that certainly sorts out Mrs Webbley two-doors down from me.

Next time she comes collecting for CAFOD for the Hottentots in Mali, she's getting 'YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL!!!' and her crucifix shoved through her gizzard.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

Methodism is the only way Punky.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

This is a Protestant country, and you left footer papist cunts with your kiddy fiddling priests and idolatry of the (possibly) bone of the left little finger of St Katherine, or the (maybe) lock of hair from St Cuntface, can piss off back to Rome and kiss the Argie cunts stinking arse crack.

4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Shut the fuck up with your endless bullshit about how much better you are than others. By shouting so loud about homosexuals and religion,it would seem to me you have something to hide.

Fucking gaylord.

Your objections to me raising the issues about gays and religion imply that you a gay supporter and anti-Christian. Cunts like you will be eternally damned after being tried for heresy unless you change your ways and sordid pattern of existence.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Your objections to me raising the issues about gays and religion imply that you a gay supporter and anti-Christian. Cunts like you will be eternally damned after being tried for heresy unless you change your ways and sordid pattern of existence.

Papist.

3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Down with Popary, burn them, like they burned and tortured millions for disagreeing with their evil ways and plans to dominate the world. When they could no longer bully their beliefs into people they abused children instead. Fuck off with your fairy worshiping, evil and perverse view of the universe. Uttter gay dribbling spastic religion invented by the Romans to control the slaves. Are you a slave to god punkape? You submit to someone elses invented imaginary friend, how fucking ridiculous is that, you fucking sheep? Cristianity, Judaism and Islam possibly the worst evils invented by power hungry man.

Christianity was founded by Christ in ancient Judea not by the Romans.With one statement you advise us of the poor and inept level of comprehension you have for evolvement of Christianity.

My advice to you is to read the Gospels in the New Testament to give yourself a better foundation for your arguments.

Also if you mastubate less (you probably do little else) you will stop imagining that everyone else's sex life is more perverse and bizarre than your own.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Christianity was founded by Christ in ancient Judea not by the Romans.With one statement you advise us of the poor and inept level of comprehension you have for evolvement of Christianity.

My advice to you is to read the Gospels in the New Testament to give yourself a better foundation for your arguments.

Also if you mastubate less (you probably do little else) you will stop imagining that everyone else's sex life is more perverse and bizarre than your own.

Protestants are superior.