CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harriet Harman blackmailed for sex (WTF!)

Guest Piston

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Indeed Wiz. Makes one wonder how Billie Piper first became attracted to multi millionaire Chris Evans.

When my mind strays like that, i run my head into a wall.  I'll not tolerate it being so cuntish.  

Guest Cupid Stunt

I hate publicity seeking cunts like Harperson who make these allegations after the accused is dead and so can't defend themselves. This stupid bitch cunt is making these allegations just to promote her forthcoming 'memoirs'. Fuck me, what a fucking interesting read that will be - you would really have to be a monumental cunt to buy that.

On 29/01/2017 at 4:46 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't she the one who totted up thousands on her expenses and still said she did nothing wrong? Unbelievable. 

Yes. The numbers are on wiki. So far as I can see, Blears paid as little back as she could get away with. 'Ordinary' people have gone to jail for less, but I suppose she's married to a solicitor and that's obviously helped. Surely she'd still be doing it if she hadn't been caught.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazel_Blears#Expenses_scandal

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I hate publicity seeking cunts like Harperson who make these allegations after the accused is dead and so can't defend themselves. This stupid bitch cunt is making these allegations just to promote her forthcoming 'memoirs'. Fuck me, what a fucking interesting read that will be - you would really have to be a monumental cunt to buy that.

I bet the bloke's widow is absolutely devastated by the unprofitable allegation.

Guest nobgobbler
18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Isn't she the one who totted up thousands on her expenses and still said she did nothing wrong? Unbelievable. 

She's the one who tried to get the age of consent down to about 11, the fucking stupid fucking cuntwipe.

Edited by nobgobbler

Guest DingTheRioja
30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fucking hell!

Was she ever, or has she ever, been an associate of a certain Uncle?

@roops this is not an accusation of being "one of those", but that fucking law is excusing and/or covering up on behalf of "one of those", an apologist if you like.  A bit like that horse toothed bitch on Thats Life who's memory seemed to change as to whether she said anything about him to the bosses or not.

I'd forgotten that bitch Hewitt worked at that shithole as well, she can go fuck herself sideways with a CAT scanner.

40 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking hell!

Was she ever, or has she ever, been an associate of a certain Uncle?

@roops this is not an accusation of being "one of those", but that fucking law is excusing and/or covering up on behalf of "one of those", an apologist if you like.  A bit like that horse toothed bitch on Thats Life who's memory seemed to change as to whether she said anything about him to the bosses or not.

I'd forgotten that bitch Hewitt worked at that shithole as well, she can go fuck herself sideways with a CAT scanner.

The most worrying thing of all is she ran the show when Gordon Brown was holidaying. Scary stuff.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

What a total cunt. She also called for incest to be decriminalised. Can you imagine the state of the chavs that would be roaming the streets in another 20 years time if this came about? It would make Profb look like a rocket scientist.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

What a total cunt. She also called for incest to be decriminalised. Can you imagine the state of the chavs that would be roaming the streets in another 20 years time if this came about? It would make Profb look like a rocket scientist.

Looking at a lot of the chavs you see, I'm not sure that law would make much difference.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 29/01/2017 at 4:46 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Yes but all politicians are on the take like the cunts that work in local government. Only in it for themselves cunts.

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Kate Hoey says that she's had horrid things said to her because she voted for BREXIT

large.5890aa5b2b702_HateHoey.jpg.5a662e0

I don't even know who the fuck that is, but i can guarantee she's had horrible things said to her for many more reasons than her political stance.

That could easily be a post-mortem photograph.

• 9 months later...
On 31/01/2017 at 3:20 PM, nocti said:

I don't even know who the fuck that is, but i can guarantee she's had horrible things said to her for many more reasons than her political stance.

That could easily be a post-mortem photograph.

It looks like a post-op Ronald McDonald, minus the make up and plus a spastic's watch.