CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ant and Dec

Guest Stoops

13 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Bubba...don't knock people who nom until you have tried it yourself.   Go on give us your best thoughts on a cunts nomination this week.   I will mark it just like your old English teacher did at Broadmoor jail for the mentally ill who needed removing from society.  You going to Brady's funeral this week?  I bet you will miss your pal.

Reported for Paedo references 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten him, I wish they'd let Decs out.

I signed on Friday and he was on,he stayed very quiet though,I think they've done a Jack Nicholson on him

Stoops,after reading your intro I have you pictured as a young Timmy Mallet,cut out the red smarties and ribena for fucks sake and when you've come down off the ceiling like a 4 year old in a playground I might take you seriously ,until then you're just a new cunt that won't last long,spacky four eyed twunt

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Stoops,after reading your intro I have you pictured as a young Timmy Mallet,cut out the red smarties and ribena for fucks sake and when you've come down off the ceiling like a 4 year old in a playground I might take you seriously ,until then you're just a new cunt that won't last long,spacky four eyed twunt

Twunt! That's a brilliant word, I'm gonna use that in everyday life to save time.

16 hours ago, Stoops said:

I'm gonna like it here. My god it is like a masonic lodge. Please let me be a part of your club. Pleeeease? If not I will fuck off and go back to my day job on ITV Meridian

Firstly, fuck off you massive cunt. Fred is a dead set fucking TV leg-end, bet the dirty cunt goosed vodermans arse when it wasn't as massive as these days, the silly slag. Careful of withers, his ancestors breed happily throughout the early 40s with the Hun overlords but of course like every frog now claim they were the resistance. 

Back on thread, I want ant and dec dead!

Guest Spanky
21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good nomination to be fair, some cunt will probably say it's been done before, but fuck it, they are irritating little fuckmunchkins. I used to work in private security and often door work for nightclubs, back in the PJ & Duncan era, they appeared at a nightclub in clacton called The Savoy, myself and three other doormen were assigned to prevent any harm coming to them. It felt wrong to do so! Word of advice, try not to stoop too much, Punkape will try and back scuttle you. May I be the first to say, welcome and fuck off.

Fucking hell Eric. Are you telling me that you were there all those years ago, and could have done something about them through either direct action or dereliction of duty, and you didn't. Those two grinning fucking cunts are everywhere now, and you only have yourself to blame. You must feel like a proper cunt now.

When the history books are finally written about the 1990s, this is sure to go down as the biggest missed opportunity there was. To quote that cunt Trump... Sad.

10 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Fucking hell Eric. Are you telling me that you were there all those years ago, and could have done something about them through either direct action or dereliction of duty, and you didn't. Those two grinning fucking cunts are everywhere now, and you only have yourself to blame. You must feel like a proper cunt now.

When the history books are finally written about the 1990s, this is sure to go down as the biggest missed opportunity there was. To quote that cunt Trump... Sad.

It's true, I formed part of the protective barrier, and prevented any dangerous weapons from being carried in the venue. I'm not proud of it, it made me feel dirty.....it still does.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet you were at A&E this morning getting a rolling pin or large garden vegetable removed from your arse.....

lol.

Sod off.

You've got a very active imagination when it comes to matters of the male arse. I'm absolutely convinced you're a colossal homosexual.

Fucking wanker.

22 hours ago, Stoops said:

Good evening everyone - I've been loving this site for months now and have made the brave decision to sign up and become part of your bastard community - so go easy on me you evil cunts.

My nomination is Ant and Dec.

Now these cunts are two smoggy cockwombles who made it fanous through Byker Grrove. PJ and Duncan - following it up with the seminal hit of our time "let's get ready to rumble!" Cunts.

I like to play a drinking game whenever these cunts come on that shitshow of BGT. They have a clause in the contract that Ant will always be on the left and Dec is always on the right. Take a shot every time you see those cunts doing that.

ANT LEFT - DEC RIGHT - shot!

Wankers.

How many BAFTAs do these mongoloids have?

Go easy on me - first post. Love you. Cunts

They aren't real you know. They're glove puppets voiced by James Bolam and that speccy female comedian from Sunderland who's act is basically talking about her cat and eating biscuits