CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts With Blindlingly White Teeth

Ape™️

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Shane MacGowan had teeth like gravestones, which is somewhat ironic seeing as he's now under one.

screen-shot-2015-11-22-at-9-12-51-pm.png 

He's still alive, although he needs a wheelchair these days and looks in a bad way. The famous black teeth are gone though, he had implants.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

He's still alive, although he needs a wheelchair these days and looks in a bad way. The famous black teeth are gone though, he had implants.

I thought he'd snuffed it? Perhaps it was the drummer. I'm sure that one of the Pogues did and I don't mean Kirsty MacColl. 

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Shane MacGowan had teeth like gravestones, which is somewhat ironic seeing as he's now under one.

screen-shot-2015-11-22-at-9-12-51-pm.png 

He looks like Oddbod. Still the worst veneers I've ever seen has to be Barry Gibb. The cunt can hardly speak.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

He looks like Oddbod. Still the worst veneers I've ever seen has to be Barry Gibb. The cunt can hardly speak.

Without influence, Your canines take some beating! 

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So was beheading wives. 

I think that it was more of a case that they did not have the right head for the job.

Guest Dr. Quim
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So was beheading wives. 

I must be terribly old fashioned then. The wife's calvaria does make a wonderful ashtray. The rest of her is a bit of a shoddy doorstop/draft excluder. Sex is still the same, though.

I always thought this Rylan cunt with the electric blue teeth was Katie Price in drag, dressing up as a fucking poof, until she suddenly turned into a fat bastard.

As a mincing denizen of the arsehole-end of celebrity, it should come as no surprise that I want the cunt dead. 

14 hours ago, Ape said:

Just popped round to see a mate and instantly noticed something very different in his appearance. His fucking teeth were so ridiculously white I was left speechless. This obsession for the supposedly "perfect American smile" is rife these days, and now teeth bleaching seems to be the norm with celebrities, along with plastic surgery and Botox. Rylan Clark looks like he's been gargling with Tipp-ex, the stupid cunt. And seeing a gracefully ageing actor or musician with these whiter that white veneered gnashers just looks fucking wrong. 

IMG_0042.jpg

Fuck off.

I'd put a gypsy curse on the cunt but it looks like someone's beaten me too it! 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Ape said:

Why not, for a change, try researching things before posting more drivel?

Because then he wouldn't get to post anything at all.

I have no doubt the cunt can only use his computer to log on here, order from ASDA and for jacking his meat to the kind of search history that would make Josef Fritzl blush. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 7/16/2017 at 5:03 AM, Ape said:

Just popped round to see a mate and instantly noticed something very different in his appearance. His fucking teeth were so ridiculously white I was left speechless. This obsession for the supposedly "perfect American smile" is rife these days, and now teeth bleaching seems to be the norm with celebrities, along with plastic surgery and Botox. Rylan Clark looks like he's been gargling with Tipp-ex, the stupid cunt. And seeing a gracefully ageing actor or musician with these whiter that white veneered gnashers just looks fucking wrong. 

IMG_0042.jpg

Fuck off.

If you look at it from a psychological opportunity view, some positive reinforcement for taking bleach orally might lead to a good trend amongst the thick Ming herd.