CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts With Blindlingly White Teeth

Ape™️

Just popped round to see a mate and instantly noticed something very different in his appearance. His fucking teeth were so ridiculously white I was left speechless. This obsession for the supposedly "perfect American smile" is rife these days, and now teeth bleaching seems to be the norm with celebrities, along with plastic surgery and Botox. Rylan Clark looks like he's been gargling with Tipp-ex, the stupid cunt. And seeing a gracefully ageing actor or musician with these whiter that white veneered gnashers just looks fucking wrong. 

IMG_0042.jpg

Fuck off.

• Like 5

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Ape said:

Just popped round to see a mate and instantly noticed something very different in his appearance. His fucking teeth were so ridiculously white I was left speechless. This obsession for the supposedly "perfect American smile" is rife these days, and now teeth bleaching seems to be the norm with celebrities, along with plastic surgery and Botox. Rylan Clark looks like he's been gargling with Tipp-ex, the stupid cunt. And seeing a gracefully ageing actor or musician with these whiter that white veneered gnashers just looks fucking wrong. 

IMG_0042.jpg

Fuck off.

They can't possibly dare to allow these knashers to chew food so how do they feed?

Guest Dr. Quim

Stupid trend with only a temporary payoff. Next time you're hanging out hand him an ice cold bevvy and enjoy the sight of him wincing as he slurps it over scarred gums and damaged nerves.

Guest Lady Penelope

I do remember watching a programme that had a feature about these daft cunts. There was one sad fuck saying that he did it and had his nails manicured because he wanted to "look nice", could not help but notice that the daft cunt had a very obvious and ineffective comb-over.

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Monkey tennis

1806.jpg?1431193886

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I'm leading a crowd funded backlash to this dental supernova nonsense, by keeping my teeth a bit yuck. I aim to mimic much of the Dulux colour chart over the next few months.

Fifty shades of brown.

Guest Dr. Quim
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Probably the same as Punker's knashers.

I imagine Punkape's teeth are white for a completely different reason. Along with his tonsils, throat, and most of his stomach contents.

It is very much appreciated when a lady with fucking huge railings takes them out before noshing me off,with the threat of a shredded bell end removed one can lie back and think of receiving a blowie from Rachel Riley

25 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

I imagine Punkape's teeth are white for a completely different reason. Along with his tonsils, throat, and most of his stomach contents.

I think his chops look more like a gobfull of dog ends

Guest 'eavensabove

You can blame Dame Esther Ransid for this teeth lark. Oh, and this cunt too. As for me, I had all but me molars whipped out wiv me tonsils & gall stones, when me adenoids were done, and as for Ape, he's waiting for his Wisdom teeth to be put in. 

gary-395695.jpg

Guest Mingeeta
4 hours ago, Ape said:

IMG_0042.jpg

Fuck off.

That's what sucking so much cock does for him. Check out the gnashers on Spunkers' avatar.

21 minutes ago, The Beast said:

What an absolute cock chomping fucking wanker. Where the fuck is the @Rev

I have wished Rylan Clark dead on a couple of occasions on here, I understand that the Reverend is the undisputed master of wishing people dead, but I must claim dibs  when it comes to the mincer with fluorescent dentistry and life-raft lips. I fucking despise him and wish he was dead for a third time.

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You can blame Dame Esther Ransid for this teeth lark. Oh, and this cunt too. As for me, I had all but me molars whipped out wiv me tonsils & gall stones, when me adenoids were done, and as for Ape, he's waiting for his Wisdom teeth to be put in. 

gary-395695.jpg

1.26 and falling.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Neil said:

I think his chops look more like a gobfull of dog ends

I'd wager that Punkers predominantly white & bucked teeth, are caused through bad oral practices, such as him biting down hard upon ropes and/or his bootlaces without flossing.