CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disabled parking.

CCArchive

I believe that the number of disabled parking bays has just got out of fucking hand. In small car parks 50 foot across, with ten spaces there are often two disabled spaces, its just bloody unnecessary. They are either empty, or parked in by tarts in new range rovers. It is perhaps nice in large car parks to have a couple of bays, but what the hell is this about. Mother and toddlers, disabled, join the human race and make an effort, if I had my legs blown off, I would be bloody insulted to be treated differently, infact I would probably kick your arse if you tried to help me!!!!! Some piss taker near me has painted in a proffesional way, disabled signs in every space of a five bay car park spot. Come on government lets let all the spaces be used, Douglas Bader was flying a fucking spitfire!

• 1 year later...
On 16 August 2014 at 4:16 PM, CCArchive said:

I believe that the number of disabled parking bays has just got out of fucking hand. In small car parks 50 foot across, with ten spaces there are often two disabled spaces, its just bloody unnecessary. They are either empty, or parked in by tarts in new range rovers. It is perhaps nice in large car parks to have a couple of bays, but what the hell is this about. Mother and toddlers, disabled, join the human race and make an effort, if I had my legs blown off, I would be bloody insulted to be treated differently, infact I would probably kick your arse if you tried to help me!!!!! Some piss taker near me has painted in a proffesional way, disabled signs in every space of a five bay car park spot. Come on government lets let all the spaces be used, Douglas Bader was flying a fucking spitfire!

He played golf aswell at Sheringham golf club.