CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is 'Apple ?

Guest JackoTC

So Apple, where do you stand on Ian Bell now?

For me, it's his windpipe, with a pair of Doc Martens

I see he got stumped yesterday but the runs with the bat are still flowing. Have a chance of winning this one as we close in on their first innings score with six wickets in hand, I'd be happy with a draw in the West Indies a draw at home to New Zealand, a draw in the UAE and an Ashes win, which means we won the series that mattered.

So Apple, where do you stand on Ian Bell now?

For me, it's his windpipe, with a pair of Doc Martens

I see he failed in this unlikely run chase, if England chase this it will be their most successful chase in Asia, can't see it myself, 46/2 at stumps. I would ring the changes for SA, don't have Ali opening for a start.

Got to stick with an opener sometime. I'd have Hales and say to him "come what may, you've got the next 2 years - relax and get on with it" Ansari would be a left-field pick, but he bats too slowly; both him and Cook opening would be the Boycott / Tavare option and that is not Test Cricket in the 21st Century I'm afraid!

Bell has got to go. Taylor in for him with Ali dropping back down to number 8

Got to stick with an opener sometime. I'd have Hales and say to him "come what may, you've got the next 2 years - relax and get on with it" Ansari would be a left-field pick, but he bats too slowly; both him and Cook opening would be the Boycott / Tavare option and that is not Test Cricket in the 21st Century I'm afraid!

Bell has got to go. Taylor in for him with Ali dropping back down to number 8

I see he went for a duck in this innings, 88/6 just is not good enough but as I keep saying we have the Ashes and that's the one that I wanted.

On 5 November 2015 at 10:14:41, southerncunt said:

Yes, Scruff, you DO keep saying....

Australia are poleaxing the kiwis in the first test. In 18 months we will have the Urn back.

The series doesn't start for two years actually, even if you do have it back for 2018 thanks for putting me on such a high, still feeling it now. I love England having the Ashes.

We may have had a crap two and a half years but we have the Ashes and that's all that matters.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

The very title of this thread is a misnomer surely. It implies that people actually care where this boring cunt is, and I refuse to believe that anyone in there right mind would actually give a flying fuck. 

National fucking treasure though, Decs. Like Stonehenge.

Guest luke swarm

Look Apple......if its possible and I mean if its at all possible, can you please post something that is not related to Cricket, Rugby, or Football......It is tedious drivel and I am not going to make any shit witticisms at your expense but this thread is meandering around CC like a rudderless ship. Come on you can do better than this and the oft used Rembrandt joke.....time to get a grip and move on eh mate.

On 17 November 2015 at 17:28:01, Jiggerycock said:

I haven't a clue which way this ODI will go but it's an absolute travesty that James Taylor has not been a fixture for England in all formats, for the past 18 months, whilst Ian Bell has been stealing a living

It looks as though it's the end of the road for Ian Bell, been dropped for the SA series. No century in 23 innings, time to move on I guess.