CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being old and not having surviving children

3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

The worst close calls are the ones where the sight of the beckoning porcelain leads you into a false sense of security, only to find a solitary shred of arse wipe hanging from an otherwise empty bog roll. Andrex is a cunt.

What do you wear socks for?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

When I were a nipper, I used to have a wank sock.

I don't suppose you're aware of its current whereabouts are you, Decs? Only I reckon the contents of said sock might be better equipped at keeping this site afloat, rather than the present fuckstorm.

5 minutes ago, nocti said:

I don't suppose you're aware of its current whereabouts are you, Decs? Only I reckon the contents of said sock might be better equipped at keeping this site afloat, rather than the present fuckstorm.

It was last spotted dangling off the end of The Judges cock as he ran stark bollock naked down the pet food aisle in Bermondsey Asda.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What is it, five weeks now?

I've lost count Bawsy, I'm rattling around Castle Gobbler until the 22nd.  . . . the days and nights are all merging into one long torturous sentence of depraved fantacy. Even our butt ugly postman is starting to have a certain appeal. Another week and the cunt won't be safe, providing he wears a gimp mask of course.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1 December 2015 at 08:34:51, Decimus said:

One can only hope. In my opinion, you have already lived far too long as it is, I'm not sure if there is anyone whose life you bring joy to, but you certainly don't bring anything to the table here, you utterly boring bastard. As for having children, there is only so much tedium that the space-time continuum can take, so for the sake of all humanity, it's probably for the best that you don't produce any children. It's a given that they will undoubtedly be as mind-numblingly fucking boring as you.

Fuck off Cunt.

3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It really is hard to comprehend just how fucking boring and uneventful some peoples lives are with "highlights" like that

For once I agree with you, as much as it pains me to admit it, you dribbling, 12 fingered, cousin fucking inbred cunt.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

For once I agree with you, as much as it pains me to admit it, you dribbling, 12 fingered, cousin fucking inbred cunt.

Heyyy my Man... give me six.

I will collect my coat on the way out. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

After that Lords horror show, I can't believe we won the next two tests and got the Urn back. I'm still on a high because of it.

I can't beleive i painted the entire bathroom in high VOC paint in 3 hours. I'm still on a high because of it.

And watching it dry was more interesting.

15 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

After that Lords horror show, I can't believe we won the next two tests and got the Urn back. I'm still on a high because of it.

I know, you've sai........oh fuck, never mind.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Same up here. "Yeah, we're divorced but remain good friends and cousins."

And parents of something that is only suited to be chained down in a basement and found by treasure hunting children