CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Looking at Old Photos and Realizing That You Didn't Actually Look Like a Rock Star but a Complete Fucking Wanker

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

When you look at these carefully you realize that the females, with a little tweaking here and there, could actually get away with the same clothes and hairstyles today. It is actually the male of the species who is the real fashion victim. I was reminded of this last week when an old mate turned up who i hadn't seen for a few years. He brought with him a couple of his wedding photos specifically to take the piss out of me. Cunt. Being the groom he looked well spick and span and you could only see the top half of him because there were children in front of him. But there on the extreme left (no surprise there) was your friend and mine. Well, i was wearing a grey suit which i reckon i could get away with today. But the light brown (almost yellow) stack heeled cowboy boots were a fucking nightmare! Then there was the big medallion hanging round my open necked shirt and the round John Lennon sunglasses. Fuck me! As for my hair..........well i'm not going to describe that.........definitely not going down that road. Suffice to say i had genuinely forgotten that i had those huge bushy sideburns. What a cunt! Now i know why my old Dad (Gawd rest his soul) use to say i looked like a "bleedin' ponce." Happy days!

When you look at these carefully you realize that the females, with a little tweaking here and there, could actually get away with the same clothes and hairstyles today. It is actually the male of the species who is the real fashion victim. I was reminded of this last week when an old mate turned up who i hadn't seen for a few years. He brought with him a couple of his wedding photos specifically to take the piss out of me. Cunt. Being the groom he looked well spick and span and you could only see the top half of him because there were children in front of him. But there on the extreme left (no surprise there) was your friend and mine. Well, i was wearing a grey suit which i reckon i could get away with today. But the light brown (almost yellow) stack heeled cowboy boots were a fucking nightmare! Then there was the big medallion hanging round my open necked shirt and the round John Lennon sunglasses. Fuck me! As for my hair..........well i'm not going to describe that.........definitely not going down that road. Suffice to say i had genuinely forgotten that i had those huge bushy sideburns. What a cunt! Now i know why my old Dad (Gawd rest his soul) use to say i looked like a "bleedin' ponce." Happy days!

What decade was this Judge?

Guest Alfie Noakes

So you are Noel Edmonds then.

I have noticed that there seems to be a revival in fashion from the 60s and 70s with the youth of today. Big sunglasses, big black rimmed prescription glasses, big over the head headphones instead of earplugs, skinny jeans, cardigans, pommy caps, and herpes all seem to have made a comeback. Fucking hell, I just realised I'm trendy for the first time since the well, 70s!

Guest KuntaCunty

I have noticed that there seems to be a revival in fashion from the 60s and 70s with the youth of today. Big sunglasses, big black rimmed prescription glasses, big over the head headphones instead of earplugs, skinny jeans, cardigans, pommy caps, and herpes all seem to have made a comeback. Fucking hell, I just realised I'm trendy for the first time since the well, 70s!

I don't know with any degree of certainty, but I'm willing to gamble Judge always looked like a champion fucking cuntstain!

Guest KuntaCunty

An apposite and uncomfortably close to home nom. I have seen a few pics of me in my late teens.... At weddings. What a cunt! ... Those cowboy boots? Yep... A real mistake.

Why must you always be so negative?  The boots made it possible for you to see eye to eye with, and kiss your date.  Try to think of the good things, Spotto!

There's a picture of me as a young cunt online somewhere, along with a couple of other unsavoury looking bastards. If I was a woman right now looking at it, I'd fuck me. Bushy sideburns, medallion, poncey footwear? Judge, are you John McCririck?

Guest ducunti

Are you Burt Reynolds?

Are you my father?
  • Like 1

Looking at old photos brings back memories like Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round -  want to put a gun in your mouth catchy this.  It's stuck in my mind for the rest of the day. Hope to get rid of it by tonight.

Guest KuntaCunty

I'd hate to think if anybody has any photos of me pissed years ago.

You don't have to worry about anything being leaked, IF you remain reasonable and agreeable!  ;)