CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cooking ingredients.

scotty

Bought a nice half-leg of lamb at the weekend, and as the mrs was working a long shift at the hospital today, I decided to put on a nice casserole between jobs. Found a decent looking recipe off the bbc website by that downsy spacker jamie oliver, and set to it. We had all the ingredients, the last of which was a bouquet garni; I knew we had these as I'd bought the fuckers a few months back and stuffed them in the kitchen drawer, they're like a teabag. Lobbed it in at lunchtime, oven on low, lavvly jabbly as the faux-cockernee would put it.

Picked up the wife from work at 7, back home, gave her a glass of vino reddo and proudly took the casserole out the oven. Served it up on a pile of mash, and in we tucked.

Cough from the wife. "Ahem.....interesting flavour, what spices did you use?"  I told her it was just seasoning and a bouquet garni. "Where did you find that?" she asks. I showed her. "Thats a fucking mulled wine sachet," she informs me.

Still, it didn't taste half bad so if anyone wants the recipe, pmail me.

• Like 2

Bought a nice half-leg of lamb at the weekend, and as the mrs was working a long shift at the hospital today, I decided to put on a nice casserole between jobs. Found a decent looking recipe off the bbc website by that downsy spacker jamie oliver, and set to it. We had all the ingredients, the last of which was a bouquet garni; I knew we had these as I'd bought the fuckers a few months back and stuffed them in the kitchen drawer, they're like a teabag. Lobbed it in at lunchtime, oven on low, lavvly jabbly as the faux-cockernee would put it.

Picked up the wife from work at 7, back home, gave her a glass of vino reddo and proudly took the casserole out the oven. Served it up on a pile of mash, and in we tucked.

Cough from the wife. "Ahem.....interesting flavour, what spices did you use?"  I told her it was just seasoning and a bouquet garni. "Where did you find that?" she asks. I showed her. "Thats a fucking mulled wine sachet," she informs me.

Still, it didn't taste half bad so if anyone wants the recipe, pmail me.

Well good for you Scotty.

Guest KuntaCunty

It always brings a feeling of warm satisfaction when something you made turns out as you'd hoped.  Just last night, the wife got the fish fingers just right in the microwave.  The smile of achievement on her face was priceless.

If one of Bronski's Rustlers burgers, topped with his step-mum's cunt-blister relish just won't do, why not earn yourself some real brownie points (you never fucking know) with the missus and serve up pan-seared sea bass, on a bed of citrus-dressed broccoli and capers. It's not cheap, but easy to make and guarantees you getting a dripping helmet at the end of the night. Rick Stein's a cunt.

It always brings a feeling of warm satisfaction when something you made turns out as you'd hoped.  Just last night, the wife got the fish fingers just right in the microwave.  The smile of achievement on her face was priceless.

That is gold

For fuck sake Scotty, what happened to you man ? Cooking dinner ? And talking about fucked up lamb, why hasn't Profb commented ?

I didn't have the ready cash for a takeaway, Jacko. Can't expect the wife to do a 12 hour shift then come home and cook dinner, I do have some scruples. (They may be rotten, but they're all mine.)

Today i tried something i haven't tried, someone gave me a packet of pork sausage meat, don't know why perhaps they think i am a cunt, i told them i don't use this shit, anyway they left it so i open it and thought OK i will make some meatballs, so i got the fucking pan going then molded the crap into balls with some onion and seasoning, fried the bastards in dark soy sauce, i ate it and within five fucking minutes my arse was singing out loud like the royal philharmonic orchestra, there was all sorts of alien sounds coming from my ring piece, now i have had a clear out but filled the sewers.

Last time I tried to give someone my packet of pork sausage I spent a night in the lock up.