CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The nosey cow who hides behind the auto checkout tills

Guest nobgobbler

I refuse to use these things as i hate them with a vengeance. Almost as much as I hate the beedy eyed fucker watching from a distance just in case some cunt pilfers something. Don't look at me like that you cunt. If you're that worried about it, open up a proper checkout and get some real work done you cunt.

Guest KuntaCunty

Pen, I'm on the train to London. This may be our last communication. I know it goes without saying but... I will miss you dearly. Gros bisous sweet pea.

This was meant to be a surprise for you after your first week inside, Frank, but Grumps is engineering a set of rectus dentata dentures made of titanium.  You'll be able to chew your way through the bars AND keep your man-ginity tight at the same time. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Fucks sake, what is the problem with a self checkout?  You take an item from your trolley, scan it, put it in a fucking bag, and repeat until said trolley is empty.  What kind of thick cunt can't do that without difficulty? 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fucks sake, what is the problem with a self checkout?  You take an item from your trolley, scan it, put it in a fucking bag, and repeat until said trolley is empty.  What kind of thick cunt can't do that without difficulty?

The sort of people who can only dream of being a checkout operator at Lidl, brony perhaps?