CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting beaten up for using the disabled toilet

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

So last Sunday I was out at my local brony meet. We were at the cinema to see Rainbow Rocks and then at Pizza Hut afterwards to have our dinner. I was having a good time as I engaged in a discussion with my fellow bronies about clopfic and Valve games whilst having our super-sized cheesy peperoni pizza. Suddenly I felt the need to go to the toilet for a shit. I was on my way to use the men’s toilet but then I saw a big black man walked in. As I’m scared of black people I decided to use the disabled toilets. As I had a comfortable experience taking a shit in the disabled toilet I decided to play on my Nintendo DS whilst occupying it. Then half an hour passed and someone knocked on the door and shouted, in a Greek accent apparently, “Will you hurry up! I need to use that toilet”. I told him to go fuck a kebab, but then that fat old Greek guy just kicked the door down, sucker-punched me in my face, grabbed my hair, and repeatedly slamming my head against the toilet bowl. The staff at the restaurant then called the police and later both of us were arrested. My mom then picked me up from the police station that night and now I’m banned from Pizza Hut. That’s fucking bullshit.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Keith you little blighter/bloater, you should have gone to McDonalds, they would have set about you with the onion slicing knives. Why are you scared of black people? They would surely be more scared of you.

Guest KuntaCunty

So last Sunday I was out at my local brony meet. We were at the cinema to see Rainbow Rocks and then at Pizza Hut afterwards to have our dinner. I was having a good time as I engaged in a discussion with my fellow bronies about clopfic and Valve games whilst having our super-sized cheesy peperoni pizza. Suddenly I felt the need to go to the toilet for a shit. I was on my way to use the men’s toilet but then I saw a big black man walked in. As I’m scared of black people I decided to use the disabled toilets. As I had a comfortable experience taking a shit in the disabled toilet I decided to play on my Nintendo DS whilst occupying it. Then half an hour passed and someone knocked on the door and shouted, in a Greek accent apparently, “Will you hurry up! I need to use that toilet”. I told him to go fuck a kebab, but then that fat old Greek guy just kicked the door down, sucker-punched me in my face, grabbed my hair, and repeatedly slamming me head against the toilet bowl. The staff at the restaurant then called the police and later both of us were arrested. My mom then picked me up from the police station that night and now I’m banned from Pizza Hut. That’s fucking bullshit.

If it offers any comfort, Bronski, at least beating you up for using the disabled toilet was a legitimate reason.  You are one of those that can be targeted for a beating for no other reason than being a disgusting cunt!  You were part of an important public service statement, warning worthless cunts everywhere not to use the disabled toilets, or get beaten up.  I'm actually proud of you, for taking the kicking like a man, the first of many to come, I'm sure. 

So last Sunday I was out at my local brony meet. We were at the cinema to see Rainbow Rocks and then at Pizza Hut afterwards to have our dinner. I was having a good time as I engaged in a discussion with my fellow bronies about clopfic and Valve games whilst having our super-sized cheesy peperoni pizza. Suddenly I felt the need to go to the toilet for a shit. I was on my way to use the men’s toilet but then I saw a big black man walked in. As I’m scared of black people I decided to use the disabled toilets. As I had a comfortable experience taking a shit in the disabled toilet I decided to play on my Nintendo DS whilst occupying it. Then half an hour passed and someone knocked on the door and shouted, in a Greek accent apparently, “Will you hurry up! I need to use that toilet”. I told him to go fuck a kebab, but then that fat old Greek guy just kicked the door down, sucker-punched me in my face, grabbed my hair, and repeatedly slamming me head against the toilet bowl. The staff at the restaurant then called the police and later both of us were arrested. My mom then picked me up from the police station that night and now I’m banned from Pizza Hut. That’s fucking bullshit.

Could either be Fwank or Vangellis.

You're onto something here spotter, I reckon there's a film in this. I'll draft out a synopsis.

Cordon Bleu cooking, screen play writing, what next for Scotty? Apparently I top you in the rabid anti-semite stakes so yah boo stubs!

Guest ducunti

So last Sunday I was out at my local brony meet. We were at the cinema to see Rainbow Rocks and then at Pizza Hut afterwards to have our dinner. I was having a good time as I engaged in a discussion with my fellow bronies about clopfic and Valve games whilst having our super-sized cheesy peperoni pizza. Suddenly I felt the need to go to the toilet for a shit. I was on my way to use the men’s toilet but then I saw a big black man walked in. As I’m scared of black people I decided to use the disabled toilets. As I had a comfortable experience taking a shit in the disabled toilet I decided to play on my Nintendo DS whilst occupying it. Then half an hour passed and someone knocked on the door and shouted, in a Greek accent apparently, “Will you hurry up! I need to use that toilet”. I told him to go fuck a kebab, but then that fat old Greek guy just kicked the door down, sucker-punched me in my face, grabbed my hair, and repeatedly slamming my head against the toilet bowl. The staff at the restaurant then called the police and later both of us were arrested. My mom then picked me up from the police station that night and now I’m banned from Pizza Hut. That’s fucking bullshit.

Have you not heard Bronski we're all black on here, now fuck off you white arsed snowflake cunt.

Cordon Bleu cooking, screen play writing, what next for Scotty? Apparently I top you in the rabid anti-semite stakes so yah boo stubs!

The problem there ratty, is anything antisemitic in the screenplay means we won't get the big bucks from Hollywood. Keep your eye on the ball, I reckon this is a 24 carat money spinner. Keith could become the next name to go viral, you read it here first.

The problem there ratty, is anything antisemitic in the screenplay means we won't get the big bucks from Hollywood. Keep your eye on the ball, I reckon this is a 24 carat money spinner. Keith could become the next name to go viral, you read it here first.

I thought there was no business like Shoah business?

Didn't your fellow bronies wonder what you was doing all that time?

C-corner's spellcheck wants to change bronies to brownies  - in fact it auto did, I had to retype.

Guest KuntaCunty

Didn't your fellow bronies wonder what you was doing all that time?

C-corner's spellcheck wants to change bronies to brownies  - in fact it auto did, I had to retype.

Please die.