CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Plants having intelligence

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

There was an article in last week's New Scientist suggesting that plants have awareness and intelligence, but that the intelligence is a bit slow. I always thought that some pelargoniums were cunts.

Plants can see even though they don’t have any eyeballs - they aim for the light. They have feelings, and sense the heat/sun & bloom.

Prince Charles is famous for talking to his tomatoes. I talk to cucumbers, so it’s nice to know they are intelligent & understand me.

Many women do - saying things like "harder, harder" "faster big,boy " and "stick it right up me bum Jacko" is not uncommon.  

WHAT? I slice them & soak them in vinegar overnight than I have a tasty sandwich for me lunch.

Oh yes, that's why I am careful re Dewani - as Mrs Roops (C-corner owner) could get locked up.

Dewani does rhyme with fanny, so we cannot be sued for that.

& he does swing his caterpillar about - read it on the Daily Mail site (in coded form), so again we are safe.

He's ugly - he cannot sue for that comment as he hasn't won a beauty contest.

I thought we were fearless cunts who spoke the truth 'come hell over high waters'?

Guest Lady Penelope

I have serious doubts this cunt is actually Penelope. The real one would never have made such a banal nomination as this.

Drew (or is it Drooh) .. you know what I do to turnips.

Plants can see even though they don’t have any eyeballs - they aim for the light. They have feelings, and sense the heat/sun & bloom.

Prince Charles is famous for talking to his tomatoes. I talk to cucumbers, so it’s nice to know they are intelligent & understand me.

My cactus operates my quantum computer from now on.

Guest KuntaCunty

Some of the cunts on here have already proven that quite low level ranking members of the Brassicas family are capable of typing words.

If Kieth and Jazz are any indication, women pleasuring themselves with cucumbers, carrots, and other veg ought to be outlawed. 

Plants are intelligent - the ‘4 o’clock plant’ can tell the time, it comes out at 4 o’cluck.

A Venus Fly Trap gobbles insects & spiders & grass hoppers… they don’t eat anything of no nutritional value like that lav roll eating women  - they have a certain intelligence, & great table manners - they don't eat with their traps open.