CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Can't say chinkie or poof anymore!

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Shouldn't think there would be too many Chinese takeaways in India.

Not that Rev's been one to worry about political correctness.

I hope he's not going to Goa. Its all fly tipping and shitting in the streets everywhere. A bit like the back yard of a slitty eyed restaurant.

I hope he's not going to Goa. Its all fly tipping and shitting in the streets everywhere. A bit like the back yard of a slitty eyed restaurant.

Gobby, do you have a PVC S.S. uniform at home? I'll give you fifty quid if you'll wear it and call me a filthy sub Saharan spear chucker whilst I'm wearing black face.

Guest nobgobbler

Gobby, do you have a PVC S.S. uniform at home? I'll give you fifty quid if you'll wear it and call me a filthy sub Saharan spear chucker whilst I'm wearing black face.

Yeah sure. I'll do it for free if you wear a japanese sniper's helmet, but they must be complete with those round goggles..

Yeah sure. I'll do it for free if you wear a japanese sniper's helmet, but they must be complete with those round goggles..

I'm on the case. Until then I'll be satisfied if I've rolled around in mud for a bit and you scream at me after "Lenny, you're a fucking cunt, get your dusky skinned arse out of crisp white premier inn sheets and get yourself lynched immediately".

Guest KuntaCunty

I'm on the case. Until then I'll be satisfied if I've rolled around in mud for a bit and you scream at me after "Lenny, you're a fucking cunt, get your dusky skinned arse out of crisp white premier inn sheets and get yourself lynched immediately".

How perverse!  :D

Fucking hell, according to the news yesterday you can no longer call a chinkie a chinkie, or a poof a poof. So do bear this mind next time you fancy a dollop of flied lice from a slanty eyed little fucker. But it's still ok to call a cunt a cunt, for now. 

Slanty eyed little fucker? What like Michael McIntyre?

Anyone who moans about 'not being able to say such and such anymore' is obviously a wanker. The English language is so rich and diverse that there is a thousand others ways of being abusive. I've always been partial to the word poof, but am preferring chutney ferret nowadays.

I can't say Chipping Sodbury any more, but that is because I have a crack in my top set.

Those travelodge adverts are the visual equivalent of saying "I'm not a racist, but...."