CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jackiey Budden (Jade Goodeys mum)

She should be wakened while pissed with her good hand chained behind her back and her gimpy one at the controls of an A370 Airbus which has just run out of fuel at 35,000ft. I suspect the hoof-wanking bungle-cunt would be swimming in her own piss before the landing gear was down. I want her dead.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Move to cheddar gorge. .and then move a little bit more 

Panzerknacker 

Brilliant post. That had me knocked for six. I'm not sure how I will recover from that.

Guest deebom
On 29/03/2017 at 0:45 AM, ratcum said:

Jade Goody was of woman born? I thought she just oozed out some slime in Hackney marshes. Perhaps the mother should team up with Amy Slimehouse's old man to try and out debase each other and the memory of their respective broods?

She was from Bermondsey, south of the river. Hackney is north.

Guest Mingeeta
15 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Move to cheddar gorge. .and then move a little bit more 

Panzerknacker 

More words of wisdom from the only ever living person whos parents got a handwritten sincere apology from DUREX when you were conceived.

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For fucks sake check your PM's. I'd rather avoid any further animosity.

Why bother Eric? Leave it and carry on with your flid game.

Guest Snatch
33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're right mate, I've tried to make amends, both personally and on the forum, and she hasn't even had the common courtesy to respond. Fuck the stupid old cunt.

Let her have her 5 minutes. She'll get over it and if she doesn't it's not our problem.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're right mate, I've tried to make amends, both personally and on the forum, and she hasn't even had the common courtesy to respond. Fuck the stupid old cunt.

Man up up Eric and stop acting like a big girl's blouse.

17 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Man up up Eric and stop acting like a big girl's blouse.

I don't like to think that I've hurt someone's feelings Pen, and I was merely trying to assure you that it was not anyone's intention to hurt yours. If you think that trying to be a decent human being is akin to being a 'big girls blouse' then you obviously are the fruitcake that I've been told you are.

Guest Lady Penelope
30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't like to think that I've hurt someone's feelings Pen, and I was merely trying to assure you that it was not anyone's intention to hurt yours. If you think that trying to be a decent human being is akin to being a 'big girls blouse' then you obviously are the fruitcake that I've been told you are.

Its is better to be fruitcake than to be a sour grape.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm sure you'll think of somthing when mingbag pulls his little maggot out of your anus snudge baby 

Panzerknacker 

Your on form today.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm...I'd a good day alright 7 mile run and now I'm going boozing and womanising. .pen n gyppo better stay home tonight. .de beast is loose and he's hungry baby 

Panzerknacker 

Then you have a good night and don't go home before you've smashed some babe's back doors in.