CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tipping.

Decimus

So, you're a minimum wage waitress, who's also probably raking it in through tax credits because you have numerous different coloured children. You couldn't be arsed to study at school as you were too busy dishing out handjobs at the back of class and drinking barley wine behind the bike shed. Your life has been a spectacular fucking failure and you are generally a drain on society and a massive cunt. In my opinion you should be forced to undergo sterilisation, and your children deported to Honduras. Your job is to bring me food cooked by someone else, that I've paid through the nose for, and if you happen to be good looking, to flash me a bit of cleavage. In short, you carry stuff. So why in God's name, would I feel fucking obliged to tip you? You're being paid anyway, I've already paid for it, and I could train a fucking chimpanzee to do your no skill fucking job. So wipe the sour look off your fucking face when you look at your empty saucer and go on the fucking game if you want a few extra quid here and there. And the fucking cunt delivery driver from my local Chinese can go fuck himself too.

So, you're a minimum wage waitress, who's also probably raking it in through tax credits because you have numerous different coloured children. You couldn't be arsed to study at school as you were too busy dishing out handjobs at the back of class and drinking barley wine behind the bike shed. Your life has been a spectacular fucking failure and you are generally a drain on society and a massive cunt. In my opinion you should be forced to undergo sterilisation, and your children deported to Honduras. Your job is to bring me food cooked by someone else, that I've paid through the nose for, and if you happen to be good looking, to flash me a bit of cleavage. In short, you carry stuff. So why in God's name, would I feel fucking obliged to tip you? You're being paid anyway, I've already paid for it, and I could train a fucking chimpanzee to do your no skill fucking job. So wipe the sour look off your fucking face when you look at your empty saucer and go on the fucking game if you want a few extra quid here and there. And the fucking cunt delivery driver from my local Chinese can go fuck himself too.

It's subtle but I get the idea you're not a fan.

....you threaten me you spit in my food if I don't tip you?  After I had to hunt you down just to get my check after waiting 30 minutes for it? Well, I'll call head office and get your arse fired. Tipping is optional, if you don't like it, find another job.

Pile of shit.

How dreadful that you have to eat in places that only pay their staff the minimum wage.
Most of the places I go to have excellent staff and are tipped appropriately.
If you can't afford to eat out in a decent place stay at home and open a can of beans you miserable cunt.

With cheese and potato pie?

Guest KuntaCunty

Whether or not I tip is completely up to the server.  I have expectations that do not change.  I expect my order to be CORRECT, I don't want to be bothered 3 times during the meal asking if everything is correct, once will suffice.  I want my drink glass to remain full, and I expect friendly, courteous service.  If any of those are not met to my satisfaction, I will tell them so, pay my bill, and fuck off.  They can consider it a learning experience. 

• Like 1

Guest ducunti

sorry about that. I'll tell my brothers to go back, pick it all up and fucking move it closer to your front door. Fucking pikeys indeed!

You'd do that for me gypo, not too close though they might recognise where they picked it up from.

So you do eat in reasonable places and don't tip the staff who mayor be students or people just trying to get by.Very few will be your silly stereotyped nomination.You mean,miserly wanker.
It's not quite new year yet but when it arrives do try to put some better nominations forward instead of advertising yourself as "cunt of the moment"

For good measure.... Go and fuck youself crossways aswell.

You papist, northern cunt. You'd frown upon any unmarried woman in service. Choke on the Eucharistic and then burn yourself as a heretic.

I don't know where you eat, cunt. But they don't serve shit where I eat. I hope you get cholera.

Good one. If bum bashing Kunter can learn to laugh at himself.. and fuck me it took months, so can you.. dipstick. I'll take you on, but you've got to really want it.

The Tipping Point

The tipping point is that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire. Just as a single sick person can start an epidemic of the flu, so too can a small but precisely targeted push cause a fashion trend, the popularity of a new product, or a drop in the crime rate. This widely acclaimed bestseller, in which Malcolm Gladwell explores and brilliantly illuminates the tipping point phenomenon, is already changing the way people throughout the world think about selling products and disseminating ideas.

The Tipping Point

The tipping point is that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire. Just as a single sick person can start an epidemic of the flu, so too can a small but precisely targeted push cause a fashion trend, the popularity of a new product, or a drop in the crime rate. This widely acclaimed bestseller, in which Malcolm Gladwell explores and brilliantly illuminates the tipping point phenomenon, is already changing the way people throughout the world think about selling products and disseminating ideas.

Your tipping point has finally reached critical mass.