CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

United Airlines faces angry backlash after pet dog was left on tarmac in the pouring rain 'for more than half hour despite alerts to staff' Read more

HE HAS GIVEN ME HELL OVER THE YEARS - GOD WILL GET HIM - INDEED GOD GOT HIM AS JACKOTC - he had the shits over XMAS.

WHAT NEXT WILL GOD DO TO YOU JUSTIN?

SMACK YOUR HEAD THAT'S FOR SURE.

CUNT

JUSTIN TOPER - ASTROLGER - IS A FUCK WAGON & A LYING FUCK WHO LIVES IN LLANELLI UK WHILE PRETENDING TO LIVE IN CANADA - I AM TAKING A SCREEN SHOT JUSTIN - TO SEND TO WHOEVER I WISH.

Justin... gentler than a man. I am down on my knees, at the wireless knobs. Telefunken.

What the fuck is going on here? Why is the sheep going apeshit? Why hasn't Frank told it to kill itself yet? Why hasn't rat posted indecipherable philosophical similes, the summary of which equates to "Profb deserves an hour with mengele, and then a nice shower at an unnamed Polish location?" Up your fucking game's people!!!!

What the fuck is going on here? Why is the sheep going apeshit? Why hasn't Frank told it to kill itself yet? Why hasn't rat posted indecipherable philosophical similes, the summary of which equates to "Profb deserves an hour with mengele, and then a nice shower at an unnamed Polish location?" Up your fucking game's people!!!!

Justin?

ProfB,

Frank has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Warning!".

Frank said:
======================================================================
If you mention anything else about this.. to anyone, I swear I'll fuck you up the bum so hard you'll never walk again. Capiche? 

Justin

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!
You can reply to this personal conversation by following the link below:

ProfB,

Frank has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Warning!".

Frank said:
If you mention anything else about this.. to anyone, I swear I'll fuck you up the bum so hard you'll never walk again. Capiche? 

Justin

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!
You can reply to this personal conversation by following the link below:

There you go.. thick as they come. 

• Like 1