CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

United Airlines faces angry backlash after pet dog was left on tarmac in the pouring rain 'for more than half hour despite alerts to staff' Read more

What the fuck is going on here? Why is the sheep going apeshit? Why hasn't Frank told it to kill itself yet? Why hasn't rat posted indecipherable philosophical similes, the summary of which equates to "Profb deserves an hour with mengele, and then a nice shower at an unnamed Polish location?" Up your fucking game's people!!!!

No one has even mentioned 'Justin time' either?  Has everyone had a frontal lobotomy? 

I've noticed Mrs Roops has edited me so called postings, I think she's unwittingly made them look worse?

She will be able to confirm the hacker used a different device & IP to mine - she simply needs to compare Sat's postings with Mon's & me reputation will be restored.

I like Justin, so I wouldn't post I don't.

I've noticed Mrs Roops has edited me so called postings, I think she's unwittingly made them look worse?

She will be able to confirm the hacker used a different device & IP to mine - she simply needs to compare Sat's postings with Mon's & me reputation will be restored.

You stupid little cunt.

I edited out libelous comments, other than that I have no idea what your on about :rolleyes:

Guest KuntaCunty

There are several words to describe ProfB's behaviour here, but the most relevant in chat board terms is FLOODING!

Just exactly how many individual posts by the same peron who is the OP need to be made, instead of forming one LONG, standard and predictable BORING incoherent post, before it begins to violate terms about trolling and misuse of the board?  I don't care that sheep is a total fucking cretin that posts utter fucking drivel... it's the continous flooding of the same boring repetitive shit that starts to get on the tits of every other cunt here.  Is there nothing that can be done about this?  PLEASE!

Guest Alfie Noakes

There are several words to describe ProfB's behaviour here, but the most relevant in chat board terms is FLOODING!

Just exactly how many individual posts by the same peron who is the OP need to be made, instead of forming one LONG, standard and predictable BORING incoherent post, before it begins to violate terms about trolling and misuse of the board? I don't care that sheep is a total fucking cretin that posts utter fucking drivel... it's the continous flooding of the same boring repetitive shit that starts to get on the tits of every other cunt here. Is there nothing that can be done about this? PLEASE!

Organo phosphates and synthetic pyrethroids.
Reminds me of moi and that endless shite.

Guest KuntaCunty

Organo phosphates and synthetic pyrethroids.
Reminds me of moi and that endless shite.

We were spared from Moi's ramblings, mericfully, by Mrs Roops.  However, I think we won't fare so well with the infectious disease known as ProfB.

Guest Alfie Noakes

We were spared from Moi's ramblings, mericfully, by Mrs Roops.  However, I think we won't fare so well with the infectious disease known as ProfB.

I have tried to be understanding, but I thought this is a cunting forum, so many posts from profb that are nothing to do with cunting anything or anyone off. Prof, sort yourself out. For fucks sake.

Guest KuntaCunty

I have tried to be understanding, but I thought this is a cunting forum, so many posts from profb that are nothing to do with cunting anything or anyone off. Prof, sort yourself out. For fucks sake.

Or go step into heavy traffic and let somebody else do the sorting.