CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Post personage cunts who ram as many leaflets & shite they can through me l-box want shooting.

Royal Mail cuntbreeds shove leaflets & dear homeowner shite through me letterbox weekly. I met me postman walking up me path the other day, he said “here is some rubbish for you”, so they know they are delivery rubbish. The rubbish included a Salvation Army letter with those frigging coasters they are currently obsessed with sending me - what happened to the bloody biros that never worked? & what shite will they think of sending next?

Bugger off with your rubbish. :ph34r: 

It's a legit nom -nevertheless, though have I lost count how many times we have been through the same nom. Maybe that's where the full moon witchcraft thing comes in.

If you didn't read the sheep's pile of shit nomination yesterday before it was deleted by mild-mannered moderator Spotto then you are one lucky cunt!

Guest JackoTC

Royal Mail cuntbreeds shove leaflets & dear homeowner shite through me letterbox weekly. I met me postman walking up me path the other day, he said “here is some rubbish for you”, so they know they are delivery rubbish. The rubbish included a Salvation Army letter with those frigging coasters they are currently obsessed with sending me - what happened to the bloody biros that never worked? & what shite will they think of sending next?

Bugger off with your rubbish. :ph34r: 

Its beginning to wear thin, and I'm not talking about Keef's stepmom's gusset.

If you didn't read the sheep's pile of shit nomination yesterday before it was deleted by mild-mannered moderator Spotto then you are one lucky cunt!

Unlucky me. I guess a matter of right place, wrong time.

Unlucky me. I guess a matter of right place, wrong time.

In an infinite multiverse there must by definition exist a reality in wihich the sheep is not a cunt. I take this as absolute proof that we do not live in an infinite multiverse. Reductio ad absurdum.