CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flags at half mast for dead cunt king Abdullah

Stubby Pecker

Guest nobgobbler

I propose a CC pilgrimage to Saudi to pay our respects. We could watch a bit of footie, build some snow men, write a blog and bring the WAGS to do the driving. How many lashes is that each?

Count me in if there's singing and dancing, and wine.

Guest nobgobbler

I have wine for you Mrs Gobnobbler. With six cases suffice? We don't want to go empty-handed.

Make it a barrel and I'll provide my own funnel - I'll take it straight from the tap. Are we taking gifts?

I don't know about flags at half mast, but dead Arabs certainly give me a semi!

You disrespectful cunt. I've been at full wood all day out of respect. A man in an oversized waistcoat will be paying you a visit very soon.

As has been said by others previously... War Is war but business is business. There is the stink of pragmatism all over UKs relationship with this bunch. A great many ordinary people don't like it and understand it.

War is business. The most money is made there. The suckers, I mean the public are paying for it in more ways than one.

Guest KuntaCunty

Too late now. His fertiliser metamorphosis is benefiting some weeds in a ditch.

Send a bomber payload of liquified pig shit, and fertilize the entire fucking country, and send the muzzah cunts scurrying into the persian gulf where hopefully they'll drown like rats on a sinking ship.  

Guest nobgobbler

I am currently working on a wreath made out of pigs' trotters as a tribute. Will you bring any presents?

Wanting to make a big impression I fancied creating a life size model of St Paul's cathedral out of fag ends but as its not going fit on the bus I've had to come up with something that packs up small but displays big. I'm pretty handy with a sewing machine so I've decided to make a set of 60ft tall sky dancers. There'll be 18 of them in total in the image of the following: Jesus Christ, Virgin Mary, Joseph, Mary Magdalene, Angel Gabriel, 12 disciples, and God. And if I've got time to make another one, Conchita Wurst. This display will require loud music for the full ambience. Ideas anyone?

As has been said by others previously... War Is war but business is business. There is the stink of pragmatism all over UKs relationship with this bunch. A great many ordinary people don't like it and don't understand it.

Good point, Spot. A perfect example of this came to my attention today. Apparently that grinning jackanape Blair wrote a letter to that dress wearing cunt Gadaffi saying "I trust that you and your family are well" and signed off with his tongue firmly up his arse "yours ever, Tony." Fucking despicable cunt.
  • Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Good point, Spot. A perfect example of this came to my attention today. Apparently that grinning jackanape Blair wrote a letter to that dress wearing cunt Gadaffi saying "I trust that you and your family are well" and signed off with his tongue firmly up his arse "yours ever, Tony." Fucking despicable cunt.

This cunt is forever sticking his sneck in. Isn't it time he got done for war crimes or something. Anything just to shut the cunt up.