CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Monarchists

Decimus

It pains me that in 21st century Britain, a majority of the population still endorses a medieval institution that grants privilege to people just because they've been spat out of an inbred German cunt. Hysterical simpletons crying in the street over the death of Diana, who they didn't know and who would not have given a fuck about them in life unless there was a photo opportunity involved. Some of these people wouldn't have shed a tear if their neighbour or a relative passed away, yet summoned the ability to make themselves tear their hair out like a paid mourner in ancient Rome. The arguments for the continued survival of the royals are spurious at best, and plain insulting at their worst. "They bring in money and tourism" some scream. Well France doesn't have a problem bringing both in, and they chopped the head off of their King in the 18th century. Others bemoan having a head of state who is a politician, someone who was voted in, but is not a unanimous choice. Well that's democracy I'm afraid. I'd rather an elected presidentential head of state that I may have voted against, than one that inherits it without me having any participation or choice in the matter. It's time we evolved and ended the embarrassment of a royal institution. They may be largely symbolic, but do we live in a truly free society when we have no choice whatsoever in who is the head of our country?

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

They do appear to be a luxury we can't afford. It would be interesting to have their true value quantified so that we could see if their presence is worth the price we all pay. I suspect if we knew how much of this country's wealth is squandered on the royal playground and all the hangers-on that go with it we'd be baying for blood. Clingons are cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes

But then we could have the prospect of president Johnson, Sugar or Branson! Still better than king Charles 3 I suppose, so I am with you there. Never been a royalist.

Guest nobgobbler

Having a King in charge would be neat. Don King for instance. Or Fuzzy Zoeller.

Proportional representation would be fair, but then we'd probably end up with that fucking queen Conchita Wurst

Ed Miliband or any of the present crop wouldn't really appeal to me as a head of state. But at least whatever sexual deviant got the job, we would have a say in it. I sure as shit don't have any say on Charlie boy, his gormless twat of a son and his progeny becoming king and head of state.

Having a head of state just because of who they were born to is fucking idiocy. If it all takes is a genetic predisposition to mental illness and haemophilia due to centuries of inbreeding, then most of the population of Swaffham would be prime candidates for the throne.

bunch of aristo inbred fuckers - no more no less - who have had several fruitless attempts over the years to go the pr route and reinvent themselves - but just look at the cunts - a king in waiting whose been a fecking old fogey since he was 14 with siblings who do fuck all and a parade of mind boggling hangers on and  liggers . i could rant on but shopping with mrs colonel beckons 

They do appear to be a luxury we can't afford. It would be interesting to have their true value quantified so that we could see if their presence is worth the price we all pay. I suspect if we knew how much of this country's wealth is squandered on the royal playground and all the hangers-on that go with it we'd be baying for blood. Clingons are cunts.

Each person in the UK pays under a pound to support the Windcunts. So lets call it 60 million pounds, we give those tossers each year. I call it a loss making operation. It should be made bankrupt or supported from their equity. I give them 10 years and they wouldn't have a pot to piss into.
  • Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Make Harry the king next week... and give him unlimited champagne...

It should create such an entertainment spectacle that we will be able to charge extortionate ticket prices... bound to make a few quid!

Having a head of state just because of who they were born to is fucking idiocy. If it all takes is a genetic predisposition to mental illness and haemophilia due to centuries of inbreeding, then most of the population of Swaffham would be prime candidates for the throne.

If you can't beat 'em, Swaffham.

If we get rid of them can I live in Windsor castle, obviously allowing Andy to take all his pin ups down and clean his hard drive before his walk to the bus stop.

If he could leave some of his, er, handmaidens behind, the ones he allegedly enjoyed in America...

Each person in the UK pays under a pound to support the Windcunts. So lets call it 60 million pounds, we give those tossers each year. I call it a loss making operation. It should be made bankrupt or supported from their equity. I give them 10 years and they wouldn't have a pot to piss into.

It wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to them. Their wealth is almost limitless. They'd be happy to withdraw from public life. I subscribe to the argument that they are net creators of wealth and jobs, so am ok with the situation as it is. I think it is a completely outmoded institution .This of course is purely my own sorry arsed opinion.

[qusote name="cuntspotter" post="84450" timestamp="1422204676"]

It wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to them. Their wealth is almost limitless. They'd be happy to withdraw from public life. I subscribe to the argument that they are net creators of wealth and jobs, so am ok with the situation as it is. I think it is a completely outmoded institution .This of course is purely my own sorry arsed opinion.

Off to israel with you then Londo? Along with a shit load from France I hear.

Rather than trying to guard so many separate potential targets in the larger European cities, surely it would be easier to keep them all herded together in a single area for their own protection?

Rather than trying to guard so many separate potential targets in the larger European cities, surely it would be easier to keep them all herded together in a single area for their own protection?

Rhyl?

• Like 1