CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grand Designs

colonelkurtz

The verbal wank that the twat of a presenter comes out with while the pretentious tossers [always without exception Jacinta and Dominic types] nod in smug self satisfied agreement is always guaranteed to raise a rant from yours truly although mrs colonel seems transfixed by this shite.For every brown nosing mention of sympathetically distressed weatherboarding or delightfully evocative yet uber functional lighting I find myself having another swig and hurling foul mouthed insults at the tv.
Thank fuck for  "On the Buses"  itv3, itv3+1 weekdays, on line anytime you desire and often available in most formats at Lidl media , technology and entertainment section.
  • Like 1

I like winding londonm up, he's so easy to bite on anything I say, he's an extremely jealous and bitter person caused by his low inbreeding family.

That may be true, del... but surely you'd admit that you're very fucking dopey.
  • Like 1

If you were to make a new box of flids Frank, would Del go in?

BOF rules clearly state that each and every sap has the opportunity to prove themselves cuntworthy before boxed. Space is limited. Fortunately for donkey-del, the dipstick didn't pass registration.

Guest KuntaCunty

BOF rules clearly state that each and every sap has the opportunity to prove themselves cuntworthy before boxed. Space is limited. Fortunately for donkey-del, the dipstick didn't pass registration.

Being an insider to the BOF, I'd just like to say there are some rather decent chaps in here.  We've ordered quite a large quantity of booze and take away kebabs.  Frank, be good fellow and let the lad in when he arrives!  

I have submitted a number of designs to the programme and the cunts have failed to take me up on any of them.

Dear Mr. Rat

After reviewing your most recent property plans, I'm afraid the producers of Grand Designs are unwilling to assist you with either "Fritzl Manor", or "House-schwitz"...

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

No-one else think the cunt looks like a lizard??

His tongue keeps darting in and out like he's eyeing up a small furry rodent for lunch... (carefully ratty...)

This....Location Location Location....all this house buying / renovating wank for the TV drudge-monkeys.

Why don't they just call it 'sneering at the poor' or' you'll never afford anything like this' or 'how to turn a small fortune into fuck all via a wanky vanity project'

At least that'd be honest.

Mind you, you'd still have the horrors of the pretentious, 'up-the-arse' comments of the presenters to deal with.

Nitromors enema for the cunts is my best advice

Dear Mr. Rat

After reviewing your most recent property plans, I'm afraid the producers of Grand Designs are unwilling to assist you with either "Fritzl Manor", or "House-schwitz"...

There's  a load of cunts at the BBC and they need sorting out

Guest Alfie Noakes

What's your avatar all about Ratty? I thought it was a bust of an SS trooper, but its got the nose of "one of them sorts". It looks like a young Pato Banton.

Looks like Idi Amin to me.

What's your avatar all about Ratty? I thought it was a bust of an SS trooper, but its got the nose of "one of them sorts". It looks like a young Pato Banton.

Alfie's right, it's my old mate Idi, panto African dictator par excellence