CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bruce Jenner's sex change

• 4 months later...
Guest DingTheRioja

I wish you'd follow Franks advice.

​Whats that? Buy a boat, travel to Brazil for some "action", and spend the evening "being louche" in a smokey speak-easy, drinking Vieux Pontarlier, while listening to illegal jazz..?

​Whats that? Buy a boat, travel to Brazil for some "action", and spend the evening "being louche" in a smokey speak-easy, drinking Vieux Pontarlier, while listening to illegal jazz..?

Yes or alternatively sitting in your bedsit posting made up bollocks 

• 4 months later...

This fucking freak show, er, I mean, this brave and beautiful woman has just been named as Glamour Magazine's "Woman of the Year". I'm off down the bookies to put a few quid on one of the Williams sisters winning "Man of the Year" before the odds shorten.

safe_image.php?d=AQBMzBENcznE4JCX&w=470&

If you Google images of this fucking freak you get a gallery of something that looks like the storeroom of madame tussauds,If it got too close to a radiator you'd find a splodge of candle wax on the floor (which would actually look more attractive than this fruitcake )

This fucking freak show, er, I mean, this brave and beautiful woman has just been named as Glamour Magazine's "Woman of the Year". I'm off down the bookies to put a few quid on one of the Williams sisters winning "Man of the Year" before the odds shorten.

safe_image.php?d=AQBMzBENcznE4JCX&w=470&

How very politically correct. Where the fuck will this bullshit end?

I think it's more about a magazine being seen as "modern" and "up to date" as opposed to actually giving a fuck about this freak.

Guest Alfie Noakes

It's fucking gruesome. I am getting so paanoid about ladyboys sneaking around, I ask to see peoples birth certificate before I even say good morning. Total cunts.

Surely you can't afford to be that fussy? Anything with a pulse round your way.

Surely you can't afford to be that fussy? Anything with a pulse round your way.

Some of my mates dont consider a pulse to be essential. Recently our local ASDA had to ban women shopping in nightwear on Saturday afternoons.