CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

So this PCSO stops me on my bike and says he's fining me £50 for riding on the pavement. I wasnt even on the pavement, the lying cunt. I cant argue because there are several proper coppers there and I have an unlit joint in my pocket. WANKERS!

So this PCSO stops me on my bike and says he's fining me £50 for riding on the pavement. I wasnt even on the pavement, the lying cunt. I cant argue because there are several proper coppers there and I have an unlit joint in my pocket. WANKERS!

I got caught like this in my student days coming of a mates house stoned as fuck by 2 police women. They checked my bike to see if it was nicked but thankfully not my pockets for my weed stash. Looking back, they employed a good line of piss taking and irony towards me and one was pretty hot too.
When the stubblets are old enough I will INSIST they ride on the pavement whenever possible. I'd rather them get told of by some grumpy old cunt than run over by some gormless twat driving will texting or doing their make up.

Guest DingTheRioja

Another drug addict.
Do you give joints to your children ?
Why not give them a lift to the heroin dealer tonight.....

..because any smackhead with an ounce (no pun intended) of self respect gets it delivered by taxi...

So you're a drug addict.
Presumably you're happy lining the pockets of cunts who massively profit from such illegal peddling.
Or are you a small time dealer ?
The fact you're puddled on drugs accounts for the bizzare drivel you post on here.

Heh. Better than being a sad case who tries to impress strangers on the net with outlandish lies.

So you're a drug addict.
Presumably you're happy lining the pockets of cunts who massively profit from such illegal peddling.
Or are you a small time dealer ?
The fact you're puddled on drugs accounts for the bizzare drivel you post on here.

Does the fact that you drink make you an alcoholic then?

I was stopped and told that my number plate was dirty and to give it a clean-- it was very obvious to me that they were only checking me out because i have an amazing car but look like shaggy from scooby doo-- the pretty things at full volume didn't help though

For some strange reason this post has reminded me of what my bigoted ex-husband used to say when he saw a black man with a nice car "Don't tell me he got that from honest means".  What an absolute cuntasauruserectus.

I hope you don't drive after taking class B drugs or undertake any work of a meaningful or hazardous nature.

So in another thread you admit to driving while over the limit, but want to cast aspersions on me? Fuck me you are a wally Spunkape.

Guest DingTheRioja

I was stopped and told that my number plate was dirty and to give it a clean-- it was very obvious to me that they were only checking me out because i have an amazing car but look like shaggy from scooby doo-- the pretty things at full volume didn't help though

I used to get that a lot... when I was 18 I had a Mk I Golf GTi 1800.. the one everyone was nicking for joy riding and ram raiding.. I had long scruffy hair (still do 20-odd years later).. blasting out some crap (possibly Guns n Roses but please don't judge me on that...) and driving permently on the legal limit (just in case that cunt from Ripon nick is reading this).. got pulled every few months usually.

I got the local record of getting 3 producers in a single week once... took them to nick out the back of our work at the same time, handed them and my docs over individually, the Desk Sergeants face when I passed him the third one was fucking priceless... especially since 2 were from Ripon nick but on Harrogate nicks' patch.... He "asked me" to take the receipts and have a word with Ripons' Desk Sergeant for him so I did...... never saw a copper for about  2 years after that...

You admit to taking illegal drugs.
Thus propping up the drug trade in this country.
Not good.
More heroin please!

Oh? And where exactly do i do that then?

So, on top of being a Barry George type fantasist, with weak and pathetic aspirations gleaned from reading too many womens magazines and watching MTV Cribs. You also have reading difficulties and are unable to to understand the wording of a short post written in plain English.