CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Bill Stickers

Word Up by Korn. A cover of the original but this is an exchange so Korn works well.

I would call you a fully certified spastic cunt, but in order to get the certification you have to be able to grunt, shit yourself and smear it around. It seems that is a little bit beyond your cognitive scope.

Guest stamponkittens

I would call you a fully certified spastic cunt, but in order to get the certification you have to be able to grunt, shit yourself and smear it around. It seems that is a little bit beyond your cognitive scope.

Cheers bill-stickers; there's no many cunts would be that considerate sir

Guest Wizardsleeve

FFS, I've heard cats dying of rat poisoning sing more melodiously!  I would swear, I've seen this bird in "Anal Antics: Caught From Behind" he voice was made to scream, "no, not in there, pull it out, it HURRRRTS!!"  

More of the "deep and meaningful" bollocks that students come up with. Put in song and apparently it takes on a new meaning.

It still means fuck all. I hate this pretentious shite.

Guest Gong Farmer

I am not a fan of 1980's music and I always thought this band was symbolic of the new romantics era. This song is far from that, surprisingly.

I hated ABC back the day, more of a Cramps and Psychic TV listener than whatever was in the charts at the time, but heard ABC's Lexicon of love Album for the first time about fifteen years ago and have been kicking myself ever since for not giving them the credit they deserve earlier. That by the way is a great little track by a great band.