CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunting Diana's cunting funeral

Decimus

Recall at the time one of the grey rinse biddys at work wimpering "It's like losing one of the family" and the conversation involving a colleague went along the lines of "No .. sorry .. it's absolutely NOTHING like losing a family member - and if your interested - my granddaughters funeral is the day after tomorrow"

The whole fucking media circus sickened and annoyed me in equal measure.

Guest Gong Farmer

The atmosphere of hysteria at the time was quite something to behold. I remember you had to be careful who you whispered disparaging remarks to, otherwise you would be in big fucking trouble. It must have been like that in Nazi Germany when you were bursting to tell someone a great joke about Hitler's little winkle. Women in particular were absolutely overcome and prone to start crying for no reason at all. You definitely couldn't tell any gags about the posh scrubber's overactive fanny to them for fear of being physically attacked. You really had to be there to believe it. The power of the media to get into thick cunts' empty brains never ceases to amaze me. However, what really winds me up is the fact that Phoney Tony had her murdered and walked away from it. No wonder he went on to do what he fucking liked. I reckon he learned some valuable lessons that week. Cunt.

I suppose you'll be telling us that the Queen's a lizard from the planet Ibuprofen next? You gullible tinfoil hat wearing thick fuck.

Guest judgetwi

Do tell us where you read that priceless piece of information and the proof that went with it.

​Mr. Snitch you should put aside your irrational hatred of me and look at the facts. If , God forbid, one of your loved ones was killed in a traffic accident you would want to know what happened. If you found out that he/she died in the back of an ambulance that took 45 minutes to travel 2 miles on empty roads in the small hours of the morning that might arouse your curiosity. If you then found out that the 9 cameras along the route of the car's journey were all out of action you would, i suggest, start thinking something fucking stinks here. I could go on but you need to do your own research. While you're there you might look into the strange deaths of Dr. David Kelly and Robin Cook. I am fully aware that i have just opened myself up to accusations of "conspiracy theorist". That's a pejorative term which basically means "nutter".  Well i may be a nutter but that doesn't change the facts. One obvious fact is that Blair is a proven fucking liar. He told us we needed to invade Iraq because they were aiming "weapons of mass destruction" at us which could wipe us out in 45 minutes. When after invading the shithole they couldn't find the WMD's they then decided the war was about "regime change". When they got their hands on Saddam they couldn't hang the cunt quick enough. Lies , lies and more fucking lies. I don't give a fuck what you think of me Mr. Snitch but i do care about the young men who gave their lives for fuck all and their families who still have to live with that. It's a fucking disgrace and i will never believe a single word of what any politician cunt says to me. Welcome to my nutty world Mr. Snitch.

​Mr. Snitch you should put aside your irrational hatred of me and look at the facts. If , God forbid, one of your loved ones was killed in a traffic accident you would want to know what happened. If you found out that he/she died in the back of an ambulance that took 45 minutes to travel 2 miles on empty roads in the small hours of the morning that might arouse your curiosity. If you then found out that the 9 cameras along the route of the car's journey were all out of action you would, i suggest, start thinking something fucking stinks here. I could go on but you need to do your own research. While you're there you might look into the strange deaths of Dr. David Kelly and Robin Cook. I am fully aware that i have just opened myself up to accusations of "conspiracy theorist". That's a pejorative term which basically means "nutter".  Well i may be a nutter but that doesn't change the facts. One obvious fact is that Blair is a proven fucking liar. He told us we needed to invade Iraq because they were aiming "weapons of mass destruction" at us which could wipe us out in 45 minutes. When after invading the shithole they couldn't find the WMD's they then decided the war was about "regime change". When they got their hands on Saddam they couldn't hang the cunt quick enough. Lies , lies and more fucking lies. I don't give a fuck what you think of me Mr. Snitch but i do care about the young men who gave their lives for fuck all and their families who still have to live with that. It's a fucking disgrace and i will never believe a single word of what any politician cunt says to me. Welcome to my nutty world Mr. Snitch.

​You go on to talk about the Gulf war,of which I happen to agree with you. I happen to have a couple of mates that luckily came back alive.

Now,as for Blair Killing Diana. There is no proof that anyone can find,no more than there is proof about the Royal Family having her topped,or Fayed or any other cunt.

Of course it's all conspiracy. If you have the proof then take the fucker to court,but of course you can't because you have no proof.

Guest Gong Farmer

​You're not reiterating anything that we all don't already know, it's boring now so just shut the fuck up about it and drink another pint of piss.

There is no proof because the people (Whoever they are/were.) have the power to remove the proof. They also have the power to direct the majority of the herd in whichever direction they choose.

Diana offed? Most definitely. She was fucking with the system, they hated her and she knew things. She had to go.

Guest judgetwi

​You go on to talk about the Gulf war,of which I happen to agree with you. I happen to have a couple of mates that luckily came back alive.

Now,as for Blair Killing Diana. There is no proof that anyone can find,no more than there is proof about the Royal Family having her topped,or Fayed or any other cunt.

Of course it's all conspiracy. If you have the proof then take the fucker to court,but of course you can't because you have no proof.

​No i won't be taking the Blair cunt to court probably for the same reasons that nobody took Sir Jimmy to court , despite 30 odd years of child abuse. I find your view of the world quite attractive but i have a feeling that i am never going to get an invitation to Planet Snitch.

​No i won't be taking the Blair cunt to court probably for the same reasons that nobody took Sir Jimmy to court , despite 30 odd years of child abuse. I find your view of the world quite attractive but i have a feeling that i am never going to get an invitation to Planet Snitch.

​The truth on all of these you speak of will never come out.

However,you seem to know the truth about Blair and I still can't work out how you know and why you don't prove it.

You can't can you. Admit it. It's all theory.

Now,on Planet Judgetwat I should think it's very lonely.

Guest judgetwi

​The truth on all of these you speak of will never come out.

However,you seem to know the truth about Blair and I still can't work out how you know and why you don't prove it.

You can't can you. Admit it. It's all theory.

Now,on Planet Judgetwat I should think it's very lonely.

​Indeed it's all circumstantial Mr. Snitch. The problem i have with "proof" is that i don't work for the secret service ; if i did i would have been dead a long time ago, rather like Dr. Kelly and Robin Cook......cunts who knew too much. But then, as we all know the secret service doesn't actually exist.  Your naivety takes my breath away. 

​Indeed it's all circumstantial Mr. Snitch. The problem i have with "proof" is that i don't work for the secret service ; if i did i would have been dead a long time ago, rather like Dr. Kelly and Robin Cook......cunts who knew too much. But then, as we all know the secret service doesn't actually exist.  Your naivety takes my breath away. 

​Oh I'm far from Naive Judgie.

So,please take the time to explain why you are so certain Blair did the dirty deed as you are so cock sure he is guilty.

Without saying it's because he's a liar.

• 6 years later...
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

If this thing went into a lab, and an ultraviolet light could detect all the spunk it absorbed throughout the years, I'm sure the results would be very similar to one of Neil's handkerchiefs:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/royal-family/princess-diana-dress-kensington-palace-b1858789.html

They probably both sound like a crisp packet if squeezed 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

If this thing went into a lab, and an ultraviolet light could detect all the spunk it absorbed throughout the years, I'm sure the results would be very similar to one of Neil's handkerchiefs:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/royal-family/princess-diana-dress-kensington-palace-b1858789.html

That ain’t much of an exhibition. I’d rather see the white Fiat Uno with Alastair Campbell’s dabs all over the steering wheel. That man can get really angry very quickly.

Fuck Burnley. Bunch of cunts.

• 1 month later...