CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tepilo

Tepilo, if you've missed the endless fucking adverts is Sarah Beeny's new online-only estate agents. I put forward this three point analysis of the cuntery involved in this advert.

1) "Just because things have been done a certain way for years doesn't mean it can't be improved." Sarah suggests. This clearly involves fucking bipedal movement because while most people walk with their arms at their sides Sarah for reasons unknown, perhaps innovation, prefers to jerk her arms like she's in a government stroke awareness advert. Visually annoying.

2) The implication that it's better to put your biggest asset in the hands of an estate agent without a telephone number doesn't seem like such a crash hot idea when you think about it. The advert tries to convince you that your only choices are this elbow-jerker or someone riding in a horse-drawn coach.

3) Tepilo sounds like a brand of jam rag.

Tepilo-I've Just had a look at it's website. Main purpose is for people to sell their houses on-line because apparently according to that cunt Sarah Beeny,you can't sell a house over the internet. I imagine that the general type of person who would use this website would be the sort of cunt who has to do normal things the new innovative way,unlike most people who just do It properly like it's always been.

I don't particularly care about the website,but it's creator Sarah Beeny Is an annoying,dull fucker who presents shit programmes that only stupid fucking arseholes watch.The surname "Beeny" Is fucking irritating,her stupid mug is irritating and talking about the bitch is irritating. 

After managing to find the Tepilo advert I completely understand and agree with what the submitter said about the way she walks. Like Ironbar said,she looks like she's having a fucking stroke. She may as well have the half dropped appearance of a stroke along with the walk as that would actually improve her obnoxious smug fucking dog's dinner face.

That Is all I have to say on this matter. 

​An incisive and informative critique. You have the talent to be a critic for the Guardian but I suspect you are not a big enough arsehole to write for that shitrag!

Re point 2, may I refer you to the Royal London adverts? I'd sooner invest in fucking tulips than give any of my money to these cunts!

​paying a 'sex worker' to fuck her 2lips is not what i consider an investment. 
I would give Beeny one up the kebab though. On the other hand better make that a blow job, it would be the only way to shut the mare up and i bet her snatch is like the rear end of a plushie as she always seems to be reproducing as frequently as a queen ant

Guest JackoTC

Tepilo, if you've missed the endless fucking adverts is Sarah Beeny's new online-only estate agents. I put forward this three point analysis of the cuntery involved in this advert.

1) "Just because things have been done a certain way for years doesn't mean it can't be improved." Sarah suggests. This clearly involves fucking bipedal movement because while most people walk with their arms at their sides Sarah for reasons unknown, perhaps innovation, prefers to jerk her arms like she's in a government stroke awareness advert. Visually annoying.

2) The implication that it's better to put your biggest asset in the hands of an estate agent without a telephone number doesn't seem like such a crash hot idea when you think about it. The advert tries to convince you that your only choices are this elbow-jerker or someone riding in a horse-drawn coach.

3) Tepilo sounds like a brand of jam rag.

​You need to get out a bit more. Get a job / friends/ hobby etc. They are still looking for staff to remove anti personnel mines from war torn areas of Sierra Leone. Apply.

​You need to get out a bit more. Get a job / friends/ hobby etc. They are still looking for staff to remove anti personnel mines from war torn areas of Sierra Leone. Apply.

I really do think it's admirable that you are doing your best to make our new members feel welcome, Jackers.  Not only are you providing words of encouragement, you're also offering sage advice to help solve their issues. What a guy.

Guest JackoTC

I really do think it's admirable that you are doing your best to make our new members feel welcome, Jackers.  Not only are you providing words of encouragement, you're also offering sage advice to help solve their issues. What a guy.

​Don't Deco, just don't. Im blushing here. Beaming with pride. Its either that of my early morning Bacardi Breezer (no orange juice left !), is going straight to my head.

I've just shit myself in total solidarity.

• Like 1