CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ancestral PTSD

Decimus

There have been a number of movements in recent years from Caribbean and African nations, that have demanded reparations in the form of billions of pounds from former slave trading countries. Britain especially has been a major target, even though no other country did more to put an end to the trade. The leeches have been, quite rightly, fucked off time and again. However, there now appears to be a cadre of cunts who are claiming that the slave trade, far from being just a historical injustice,  is directly effecting people of African descent today. They claim the trauma has been passed down genetically and has directly led to a disproportionate amount of Black Europeans and Americans living in poverty. And they want paying. In a society that has increasingly developed a something for nothing blame culture, these fuckers are at the top of the fucking pile of epic cuntishness. Well they can fuck right off. They might be slightly less well off in general, but if it werent for the slave trade they'd be shitting out their Ebola ridden guts in a fucking mud hut in Africa instead of whingeing like fucking mad in relative prosperity in the west. Maybe I'll lead a march on Rome demanding reparations for Centurion Marconnius buggering my Iceni ancestor. Fucking cunts.

Edited by Decimus
  • Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

Well, the most recent large slave ownership was Murrica... so they can fuck off over there and claim some shit... but thats after the Native Americans get their chance to rape the shit out of that cunting president over there... oh... he's black..... maybe he needs a no-win-no-fee laywer as well..

Besides, when they stopped being slaves they had to think and look after themselves, no nice Master to house and feed them everyday... tough shit if your grand-pappy failed on that one...

My great-great-great-great-grandfather wasted the family silver gambling and drinking the fooker all over the country... so can I sue the Gambling Commission and the Big Brewery Co..? Afterall, it's their fault isn't it?

Guest JackoTC

Maybe I'll lead a march on Rome demanding reparations for Centurion Marconnius buggering my Iceni ancestor. Fucking cunts.

​Can you prove this ? A stained toga perhaps, containing said Centurions dried tiddlers  ?

​Can you prove this ? A stained toga perhaps, containing said Centurions dried tiddlers  ?​

Unfortunately not, Jackers. The only proof I have to provide are the anecdotal childhood tales of me having a panic attacks and feelings of existential dread whenever the Gino ginelli adverts came on the TV. What more evidence would anyone sane man need?

• Like 1

There have been a number of movements in recent years from Caribbean and African nations, that have demanded reparations in the form of billions of pounds from former slave trading countries. Britain especially has been a major target, even though no other country did more to put an end to the trade. The leeches have been, quite rightly, fucked off time and again. However, there now appears to be a cadre of cunts who are claiming that the slave trade, far from being just a historical injustice,  is directly effecting people of African descent today. They claim the trauma has been passed down genetically and has directly led to a disproportionate amount of Black Europeans and Americans living in poverty. And they want paying. In a society that has increasingly developed a something for nothing blame culture, these fuckers are at the top of the fucking pile of epic cuntishness. Well they can fuck right off. They might be slightly less well off in general, but if it werent for the slave trade they'd be shitting out their Ebola ridden guts in a fucking mud hut in Africa instead of whingeing like fucking mad in relative prosperity in the west. Maybe I'll lead a march on Rome demanding reparations for Centurion Marconnius buggering my Iceni ancestor. Fucking cunts.

Who did the traders from the west purchase the slaves from ? Might be worth suing the seller's decendents , oh wait 

• Like 1

It's all just a cynical game of "find the deepest pockets". And if those pockets happen to belong to bunch of white liberal apologist twats, then so much the better. 

I wonder how many MOBO awards would fit up Tony Blair's arse?

• Like 1

It's all just a cynical game of "find the deepest pockets". And if those pockets happen to belong to bunch of white liberal apologist twats, then so much the better. 

I wonder how many MOBO awards would fit up Tony Blair's arse?

​I dunno, but I would like to die trying to find out.

Guest JackoTC

Unfortunately not, Jackers. The only proof I have to provide are the anecdotal childhood tales of me having a panic attacks and feelings of existential dread whenever the Gino ginelli adverts came on the TV. What more evidence would anyone sane man need?

​Well fuck my old boots Deco. If I was sitting on the Senate I'd be throwing several thousand golden denarii your way on the strength of that. However, I'm not. So don't march on Rome just yet. And seek professional help at once. It will put those childhood demons to rest.

Guest Gong Farmer

One of the biggest fallacies purported is that white Americans during the slave trade agreed and supported slavery. It's simply not true as most working class Americans suffered low wages and unemployment simply because the slaves were their competition. How could a  working class white man possibly compete with a slave class black man? He couldn't. The same applies to modern immigration today where the wealthy upper middle classes and elites benefit from cheap labour being shipped in from eastern Europe and further afield to look after their kids, cut their lawns and hang their wallpaper with the immigrants under cutting the native work force whilst subjecting themselves to a form low wage slave labour.

Someone should point this fact out to these money grabbing sob story cunts.

​It could make a valid point at UKIP's political campaign. But in the meantime, a blanket embargo on products imported from Helludyaman land might work just as well.

One of the biggest fallacies purported is that white Americans during the slave trade agreed and supported slavery. It's simply not true as most working class Americans suffered low wages and unemployment simply because the slaves were their competition. How could a  working class white man possibly compete with a slave class black man? He couldn't. The same applies to modern immigration today where the wealthy upper middle classes and elites benefit from cheap labour being shipped in from eastern Europe and further afield to look after their kids, cut their lawns and hang their wallpaper with the immigrants under cutting the native work force whilst subjecting themselves to a form low wage slave labour.

Someone should point this fact out to these money grabbing sob story cunts.

​yeah but it was still a bit of a grin wasn't it?

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

They're not asking Islamic countries for compensation and they were into the slave trade on much grander scale than western countries were before and after it was outlawed.