CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Red Nose Day

Guest judgetwi

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

I went to my local Norfolk village pub for a pint about a week ago and there were 2 black people amongst the 15 or so customers. What's the world coming to?

What's worse though is that there was also a fucking septic in there. I almost walked out.

I almost swam the Atlantic. You mean you found a seat and settled in for the evening with your 13 identical relatives

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yes and small businesses are the backbone of this great country

You are on sparkling form tonight. If you was a dog I'd put a bag of sand on ya to win the 8.30 at Yarmouth, but only if you was in trap 3.

2 minutes ago, Crab said:

You are on sparkling form tonight. If you was a dog I'd put a bag of sand on ya to win the 8.30 at Yarmouth, but only if you was in trap 3.

I went to buy a kangaroo once but when I got it home it turned out I’d bought a greyhound having a shite

26 minutes ago, Crab said:

Thank you very much my good crustacean friend. As a newcomer to this place I am getting to know who it’s possiple to have a laugh and a bit of banter with, and who the pretentious, up their own worn out, beaten up, shredded, arses are. You seem to play the game in a similar way to myself but it seems that some of the other participants are a bunch of Cuntoids who might be better suited to grinder or plenty of dick or some other arsewipe site      

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Thank you very much my good crustacean friend. As a newcomer to this place I am getting to know who it’s possiple to have a laugh and a bit of banter with, and who the pretentious, up their own worn out, beaten up, shredded, arses are. You seem to play the game in a similar way to myself but it seems that some of the other participants are a bunch of Cuntoids who might be better suited to grinder or plenty of dick or some other arsewipe site      

I say Live and Live even if it's shite. Hence I see no difference between Lance Armstrong and Chris Froome except Froome is fucking boring which is unforgiveable in this world. As for Lammy the lowest common denominator criticism of the BBC when there is SO MUCH to have a go at them is fucking criminal in itself. 

BBC FUCKERS

# patronising white middle class privately educated Oxbridge dominated bolt hole that doesn't reoresebt or even "sound" like the public who pays for it through a medieval salt tax

#unable to accept external criticism hence showing no ability to improve despite self generated big talk about changes

#old tired predictable formats and cosy fireside chat documentaries lacking depth or bite

#what the fuck is the BBC doing to prepare itself as an equitably funded broadcaster by subscription and advertising? 

Oh no... Sir Lame Duck Lammy has to relive a scene from Spielberg's Amistad as a preposterous Morgan Freeman - Free on Coke and White Ass. 

1 hour ago, Crab said:

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Faggot cunts.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Faggot cunts.

A masterly retort from one so obviously brain dead. As they say in the minimalist circles you obviously feel more comfortable frequenting “Less is more” Less shite more sense would be a starting point possibly.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Crab said:

This brings a tear to my eye - sorry it was a piece of jerk chicken. Who threw that? Fucking cunts. 

I know, bless them. They deserve every help that Henry can get. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

You must know what county I live in, I only mention it every other post. I'll give you a grand if you can find a black man in Fakenham.

We can make a game out of it, 'Where's Wooly?'.

Nice place, Fakenham, as are most parts of our sacred East Anglian gardens of Suffolk & Norfolk Sates.  Clean fresh air and untarnished by the above aforementioned Homme Noir. But for how long? Norwich for example and Ipswich are awash with migrating/nomadic Schwarzer  Mann. The air there is tainted and toxic, Decs.

BTW. Where's the fucking applescruph when you need him?  It's his turn to go on 'Where's Inflatable Wooly'

9066-Wheres-Woolly-1a.jpg